《bit racy》

Cardan blanched. His eyes widened and he started to babble. His expression was so hopeless that Jude couldn't help but laugh. 
Her laughter trailed off as Cardan reached out and grabbed her arm, his eyes now focused and full of desire. 

"No." he whispered, "I wouldn't mind at all." He tugged and she fell into him, her legs brushing his inner thighs. Like this, they were about the same  height - both could feel the other's held breath. Cardan's hands braced her hips and turned her - slowly - and then, again very slowly, moved his hands to the top of her dress, to the concealed zip.

Smoothly, he tugged it and the silk of the dress parted, revealing Jude's moon-shite skin and the matching black, lacy, silky, skimpy lingere set that she had hastily put on hours before.

"Omigod!" Jude blurted, surprising both her and Cardan as the dress began to slide off her hips. "I'm wearing a thong." she whispered, as if that could make it go away. Cardan's confused voice cut through the chaos wreaking havoc in her mind:

"Jude, what is a thong?"

Just then, as if in answer, her dress completely fell, pooling at her feet. Jude looked over her shoulder at Cardan, cheeks flaming as she saw his confused - and lust-filled- gaze trained not at her face, but her arse.

"Curious." he said softly, ignoring Jude completely, "You wear clothes that don't conceal yourself to conceal yourself. Why not wear just  these clothes instead?" His finger traced the lace back of her thong, before hooking his finger through the thin strip.

Jude gasped, both from the shock of his cold finger and unspoken lust that she could feel from the possession with which he pulled her back onto his lap. Gently, Cardan kissed where her shoulder met her neck, his hands splayed over her stomach, tightening as his tongue flicked over Jude's smooth skin.

She groaned, head falling back onto his shoulder, her legs widening slightly on his lap. Taking this as encouragement, Cardan bit down on her neck, a touch of cruelty and possession edging the bite. Jude moaned again grinding deliberately against his crotch and grinning in pleasure as he hissed at the movement, a soft curse escaping him.

Feeling in control, Jude manouvered herself so she straddled Cardan, looping her arms around his neck and grinned wickedly. Slowly she leaned forward, her nose brushing the side of his, and pressed her lips to his own, gently, teasingly, before pulling back slightly. His lips parted and he cupped her butt, pulling her closer as he closed the gap again and kissed her furiously, fufilling all the unspoken promises and heated looks.

Jude melted into the kiss, her hands slipping up under his shirt, tracing the lean muscles of his perfect faerie body, then unbuttoning, until she exposed the full expanse of his torso to herself. Her hands slipped to Cardan's back and she began to trace the delicate scars marring his otherwise impecable body. He sucked in a breath, breaking off the kiss.

She looked down, guilty.

"I know what he did to you." she confessed, the words hanging heavy in the air.