the benefits of recreationally lying to people you have had sex with.

She lay on his chest, utterly spent. They were both sweaty, but it seemed cute and sweet in the way that everything is when you're out of you mind with bliss. Jude closed her eyes, feeling her eyelashes brush against his pectoral, and surrendered herself to oblivion.

Cardan woke, a heavy weight on his chest. A weight that was in fact literal and in the form of a naked and sleeping Jude sprawled over his body. He blinked.

Fuck.

Trying his hardest to keep his movements as subtle as he could, he began to edge his body out from under hers. She groaned against his chest, her mind still fogged by sleep, but slowly waking up. It was a very...sexual groan, appeasing the side of Cardan aroused by her nakedness; but reminding the practical side of him that this was going to end in flames. Probably literally, knowing Jude.

He sighed, the aroused part was going to win for now, anyway. His lips feathered her forehead as his hands reintroduced themselves with her twisting hair. She moaned again, her head moving against his neck, until he gently slid her off him so they could talk.

Jude rolled over and opened her eyes. The familiar canopy of her ridiculous bed greeted her, but somehow she felt something was different. That was when she realised she was naked. And that there was someone next to her in bed.

She sat up, her body and head protesting at the sudden movement, and whipped her gaze round to the unfamiliar body. Which, as it happened, belonged to no other than the High King of Faerie himself.

"So..." He started, looking what could only be described as awkward, "Do we want to talk about this now, or over breakfast?"

Holy Macaroni Batman. Jude just stared at Cardan, her mouth wide open until she remembered that she was naked. Very naked. And sitting exposed above the sheets. The faint blush on Cardan's face and the nervous way he wet his lips told her he'd noticed too.

"Uhhh." Unfortunately, Jude had managed to lose the power to speak. Probably because Cardan had decided that now was a perfect time to remove his own naked body from the trappings of silk sheets. In the light, it was simply unbelievable. Jude wished she'd seen it last night, when she'd had the chance. It wasn't going to happen again. At least that was what she was telling herself.

"Breakfast. That will make it better. But in here. If that's ok. I feel saner in here." Jude replied, aware that she was rambling, punctuating her words by choking on the naked sight of him mixed with her realisation that she was in her bed with him and she didn't want to leave. She didn't want him to leave.  If anything, she wanted a repeat performance.

The thought made her blush and she turned away from his intense gaze, focusing instead on the scraps of lace and silk she had left on the floor next to the bed. They made her remember the drawer full of lingerie Vivi had left. Lingerie that she wanted to tempt Cardan with. Again.  Jude let out a sigh and flopped back onto the pillow closing her eyes in defeat.

"Right then. I'll go and get breakfast and some clothes and I'll be back soon."
Cardan's voice cut through her spinning mind and gave her a moment of clarity. She opened her eyes in time to watch him exit the room, his tail curled around his thigh,  and slightly over his butt- no she didn't need to go there. (But really, it was fucking spectacular. She had never seen a better arse. Although, to be entirely truthful, she hadn't seen many arses in her time.)

The door closed softly, with a snick, and she rolled out of bed walking over to that drawer. If Cardan wanted to talk, she was going to make it difficult. And difficult began with silk and lace and low-cut underware. Difficult meant temptation with out results. Just for now though.