Negroni

"Woah, thanks for putting me on a tight spot missy!" Ignacio said dryly

"What did I do?" Mila shrugged.

"He is rich." Patricia linked in, a grimace on her lips as she signaled the bartender for more shots.

"You know I don't do rich guys.."

"That's my boss's freaking nephew friend whatever. Point is, his dad was best buds with my boss back in the day and this isn't going to end well for me." Ignacio argued.

"You will survive, there are many clubs around here."

"Are you even listening to yourself?" He scorned.

Patricia found this very amusing.

"Dude, do you want me to go fuck him and satisfy him for a night so you get to keep your lame job?"

"Actually that wouldn't be such a bad idea, I mean you have fucked amputee for a hundred bucks so this shouldn't be a big deal. He has all his limbs and he is good looking moreso, he might give a good tip."

"Will you ever let that die?"

"Never!" Ignacio interjected.

Mila rolled her eyes.

"It was a dare, better than most things you have done.." Patricia defended. "Shit! He is looking over here, he looks pretty pissed."

"There goes my amazing job, where I could get sex and free drinks on the house."

"Stop whining...you could be such a brat sometimes."

Ignacio suddenly had a sour attitude.

There was awkward silence, only the music being blasted by the DJ. Mila suddenly felt bad. Ignacio wasn't her bestfriend but they had loads of unforgettable memories together. She actually felt bad for putting him in such a bad position. She huffed turning her stool to his side.

"Fine."

Ignacio ignored.

"I said fine." She repeated.

"Great, just make sure you use protection. He looks like he has been around." Ignacio always had sass.

"I'm not fucking him, I meant fine to hanging out with him."

"Honestly.. what other hanging out do you think he wants to do with a girl wearing like that?" Patty said patently.

"I can wear whatever I want, men have to respect me either way. Not just men, everyone."

"Here you go again with that feminist bullshit. Just go sit on his lap and entertain him or something.. I will pay you tomorrow."

"How much?" Mila smirked.

"You get free drinks for the rest of the month everytime you come to Savannah."

Patty shrugged before adding "Sounds like a good deal."