p. 05 the study session

♡ ◇ ◇

♡ ◇ ◇

"I'm officially doneee...!"

Dragging out the "e," I make my presence known with a loud groan of irritation and exhaustion. After a few minutes of standing next to the study group, they were clearly too enthralled with their materials to even notice my form. They were accidentally ignoring me.

So, without hesitation, I decided to so the next thing that immediately popped into my mind.

The books in my hands slammed onto the library desk with a lot more force than expected, startling the serious and quiet atmosphere around the usual bubbly trio. They all jumped up in sync, obviously shaken up from the abrupt loudness.

Izuku had his arms wrapped around his face, shielding himself instinctively while Ochaco started to float a few inches off the ground, her cheeks puffed up in a cute pout as her soft caramel eyes squeezed shut. Iida stood up stiffly, his arms robotically moving up and down. His glasses were crooked, but he paid them no mind.

They all looked trainwrecks in a matter of seconds.

"O-Oh..! Y-Y/n.. w-what's wrong...?!?" Izuku whisper yelled, catching the hints that something, in fact, was wrong.

A sigh escapes my chapped lips as I slid my backpack off and settled it onto the ground. I drag the chair out from underneath the desk and plop down onto the uncomfortable wooden chair.

"S-Sooo something happ--" My words escaped me quickly, something I do whenever I'm upset or stressed. Unfortunately, I wasn't the best at communication, which is something that is required to become a hero and an adult.

But my lack of communication skills wasn't the one thing that interupted me this time, instead it was the sound of a harsh shushing noise from a little distance away.

My head immediately swivels around into the direction of the mysterious sound, but before I had time to react my head was struck by something hard.

"Aahahaa..! Is this how all the other students act in a library!?! What a wonderful introduction ~ ~ !!"

I expected to hear the voice of a furious elderly lady scolding me, but instead a very high pitched and irksome voice spoke aloud in a teasing manner. Even though it was from a male, it was hardly masculine at all. If this boy didn't already give off an annoying vibe, I would probably think his voice was cute.

Whatever struck me, it was obviously from the mysterious male. My (e/c) eyes squeezed shut from the unexpected impact on the top of my head, so I couldn't identify him right away. Instead when I peeked open one eye, my focus was on the green haired friend I was very familiar with.