p. 10 cringe

◇♡◇

◇♡◇

.
.
.

[[ BAKA-BOOM ]] HAS JOINED CHATROOM.

// BAKA-BOOM 💣

THIS IS FOR DENKI YOU LITTLE BITCH. I WILL DESTROY YOU.

IT WILL TAKE ME TWO WEEKS FIX THIS SHIT COMPLETELY.

I WILL USE YOUR MONEY TO FIX IT IF YOU DO THIS AGAIN

// phone-charger 🔋
bakugou, you don't gotta bring up the past... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but please don't rob me again, or i'm going to tell your hot mom that you're bullying little kids at school.

// BAKA-BOOM 💣
IM 👌 CLOSE TO COMING OVER THERE AND BEATING YOUR ASS

// phone charger 🔋
you really are taking my snitching lightly.

wait...

your fingers are touching bro...

// BAKA-BOOM 💣
exactly.

[[ phone charger 🔋 ]] has left the chatroom.

[[ BAKA-BOOM ]] HAS LEFT THE CHATROOM.

.
.
.

"Y/n, Y/n!"

Izuku shot up in a sitting position on the hospital bed, surrounded by many heart-warming gifts that seemed to be personalized from each and every student from Class 1-A.

He seemed to be munching on chocolates before we walked in, since he was hurriedly stashing away goods and candies from off the bed to create a little bit of space.

"Midoriya, it is not good for you to be so eager after sitting idle for so many hours while eating chocolates..!" Iida worriedly began, but he was quickly shut up by one of the girls.

"No need to fuss, Iida! He's happy, it wasn't good for any of our hearts when both of our friends landed in the hospital." Mina patted Iida on the back after jumping up from her chair that she laid on. "Not to mention we weren't even allowed to visit Y/n, and she's been here longer than Midoriya..."