p. 11 knock knock

◇♡◇

◇♡◇

"Mmm.."

Shinsou seemed to be pondering something, and when he finally spoke up I was extremely taken off guard.

"Why won't you come over? Your apartment is pretty far away, and I don't want you in the streets alone during these hours..." He offered, his voice unusually soft. It sounded as if he drifted off into a day dream.

Opening and closing my mouth to reply, I was completely at a lost on what to say.

"Umm.."

Biting my lip as I wondered what to do, he patiently waited for my response .

[ Should I... ]

B. Chose to stay the night at Shinsou's apartment ♡

-

"I guess we can have a sleepover." I stated jokingly, reminiscing over the many stay-the-night parties we held when we were younger.

"Don't call them that, idiot." The boy's voice perked up only the slightest bit, which made me wonder if he was smiling in response to my answer.

A little part of me wondered if this was truly a good idea, but honestly curiosity has gotten the best of me. I can't let down the opportunity of seeing him again, especially after all these years.

We haven't been alone together in a long time, so it might be a little awkward...

"I'll be waiting, text me when you're close okay?" Shinsou's voice broke through my thoughts again, and I replied with a quick "okay" before we said our goodbyes and hung up.

I stood there looking at my phone, screaming internally at the fact that I'm not prepared at all to sleepover at this dude's house- but I'm going to say fuck it and do it anyways.

Aizawa-sensei expectingly brought my backpack filled with the schoolwork I was missing, and before Izuku got hospitalized he brought over a few items of clothing for me to change into from my apartment.

"D-Don't worry Y/n, I promise that my mom helped me pack! I would n-never look at your.." The greenette couldn't even finish his sentence with embarrassment as his eyes darted between Shinsou and I in the hospital room. It was entertaining to see Shinsou'a stoic and blank reaction contrasting the personality of the energetic bundle of green.

I giggle a little as I remember the encounter, visualizing Izuku's frantic words and beet-red face eased my nervousness by just a fraction.

After I finished my schoolwork, I just made my backpack a temporary suitcase.