prologue

She grabbed her favorite knife and started to skin the person that lay in front of her. The deep gashes on the arms of the corpse made it easier for her to reach the veins and arteries. She brutally continued to slice open every part of the body with eerie precision. As if, it's all she had ever done in her entire life.

"Wow, Sujin, you're heartless." Her partner said.

But she paid no attention to the compliment, let alone acknowledge it.
She was immersed in picking and cutting, her hands soaked in blood.

::::::

"A dead body was found in a dumpyard earlier this evening, with deep cuts on the arms of the body. It is assumed to be the work of the the serial killer that polic-"
Seokjin turned off the TV. There was nothing good on it anyway. All it had was violence, violence, and violence only.

He wished there was a different world for his kind, where there was peace and happiness.
But that was just wishful thinking.
He shook his head and grabbed the glass of ox-blood from the table.
Human blood was so fatty. He preferred ox-blood, and he could literally just breeze in to a market and ask for it without having to reveal his true identity. He had been around long enough to see humans and vampires don't really go well together.