four

"Win his trust...huh..." Soo Jin mumbled, recalling her orders.

She had no idea how she was to achieve that. It's been easy to scare people for her, yes, but to earn their trust?

"Let's cook then, and hope he likes miso noodles." Soo Jin decided, and got cooking. it had been a while since she kidnapped him, who knows how long had it been since he last ate anyway.

"Models sure must have it rough!" she sighed as she turned the stove on.

∆∆∆

"Oh my god I'm so hungry I could die!" whimpered Jin.

"One...two....then that shoot...It's been 6 hours since I ate that apple before that shoot! I'm STARVING!" He screamed in frustration. He looked at the door. He got up and tried to open the door. But it was locked, obviously.

He shook the door knob, he banged the door with his fists, screaming for deep-fried squid and sausages, but heard no reply from the other side. He went back to bed, with tears in his eyes.

"Where's that vampire strength when you need it.....ugh you perhaps need food to activate it.." He spoke to himself.

Just then, he heard the click of the lock, and then the creak of the door.

He saw an angel holding a bowl of steaming hot noodles.

"OHMYGOD! Is that...is that food?! For me?!" He was on the verge of crying tears of joy.

"yea..." muttered the angel.

"Thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" He grabbed the bowl and chopsticks she was holding and started eating.

∆∆∆

"What a sorry sight." Thought Soo jin, disgusted by the way the Last Known Vampire On Earth was gobbling down the noodles his kidnapper had made.

When he finished, he turned to her to thank her again but he seems to have retained some sense after getting food in his body.

His grateful expression turned and he pointed at her and screamed "WAIT A MINUTE! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KIDNAPPED ME!"

"Seems like that useless brain works someti-" She bit her tongue. Now was not the time to be sarcastic! She is supposed to earn his trust!

"Um..no, as I said, I saved you and I figured you must be hungry..." She lied.

"Oh..I see....um...I don't remember anything so could you please tell me exactly what happened? In that alley?" He asked politely.

Uh-oh, Soo jin did not think this through!