two

"So what are you gonna do now?!" Soo Jin winced as she moved her phone away from her ear when her friend shrieked from the other side loud enough for Martians to hear.

"What do what? I'm just gonna chill and enjoy my vacation. I really needed this break." Soo Jin replied, putting popcorn in microwave.

"How could you just chill?! How would- How- H-" her friend stammered.

"Chill Ye Bin, it's just a week. I need to finish a couple of series and be able to sign the petition for remake of final episode rightfully. Feel free to join, you know where to find me." Soo Jin said, keep a careful eye on the popcorn.

She had to admit, it wasn't even a few hours of suspension and she already missed the thrill of dissecting a body, stripping it of its vital organs, much like humans do to other animals just to get their skin for decoration, except, her purpose was different. She liked doing it anyway.

"Ok...I would have loved to join your ... whatever-show-you're-watching marathon, but I'm already being attacked by notifs from Headquarter so.."

"Yeah yeah, go attend the calls! See you later!" Soo Jin smiled and got the popcorn out. Ignoring Headquarter's notifications could mean instant expulsion and no witch would want that, except, probably, the rebel ones. Meh, who knew what goes on in their minds, assuming they even have one.

She turned on her laptop, plugged in the charger and shuffled to find a comfortable position. She did a quick calculation how long the marathon would take.

Good, I'll have some time left for hentai. If only, I had a senpai~
She thought and smirked. Good thing she was alone, that perverted smirk of hers could really creep out ordinary humans.

Let the Games begin!
With that, she began her marathon.

∆∆∆

"Whew! What a tiring day!" Jin massaged his shoulder, throwing his bag on the other side of the couch.

"Don't they know hectic schedules can affect this beautiful skin of mine?! Even though I'm a Vampire?!" He ranted, relaxing on the couch and propping his legs up on the coffee table before him.

He pulled out a mirror from his bag and gazed at his reflection with a sad expression.

"Don't worry dear, daddy will moisturize you properly." He patted his cheek and moved his head in different directions.
"Aish, I need to sleep and replenish you, don't I?" He spoke to his own skin.

He quickly picked up his bag and threw it in his cupboard. He reheated the meal he had prepared for himself in the morning itself. After the quick meal, he fluffed up his pillow and slid under the covers.

He gazed out the window to see the starry night.
"Perks of being a vampire. You don't have to meddle with the light switch again and again." He laughed at his own joke and the walls of his room reverberated his laugh.

He then suddenly felt a pang of loneliness.
"Pah! I'm better of being alone..."
He consoled himself and silently wished himself a good night.

Little did these two lonely souls knew what destiny had planned for them.

A/n: or you can say, this author has planned for them  *laughs like crazy*

If you were expecting a more stereotypical, fully-fledged VAMPIRE vampire story, go read His Queen or Risen or something.
This is part crackfic, he he. Or at least, not your good old vampire vampire fiction. Just gooo with the flooooow ;)

 Just gooo with the flooooow ;)