17

Dear Heather,
This is the last letter for now. The seventh one is to be opened three months from now okay? No sooner. The instructions are on the envelope anyway. For now, I'm sure you see the bouquet of flowers. We should be with you by now too. We know you have a lot planned for us but we want to remind you that we're not done spoiling you and showering you with things you deserve. Even after these letters, we will all try our best to be more present and there for you. And this isn't out of pity. You need people and support in all you do especially since we know you probably won't ever take a break again. So this is for you. Enjoy!

Roses are red,
the sky is blue,
here's a bouquet
specially made for you

- your favorite cousins

I smile as I finish reading the letter. This bouquet is definitely unique and special. 

The pink and white tulips, white roses, white and pink baby's breath, and pink pansies greet me with a refreshing smell.

The bouquet was laid on my desk, in a nice vase. A note said to read the next letter and I'm still amazed by all the effort these boys go through.

I told everyone my plan and I stayed up later to buy tickets and reserve places. I guess this is sort of what they did when I went to Europe.

I also couldn't sleep right away, knowing a strange someone's watching and knows where I live. I finished some work too, doing some things in advance so I won't cram too much after this little break.

Today and tomorrow, we're going to Disney World. We're only going to Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom if we can't try the Star Wars park. The next day we go to Universal Studios.

I guess that's all they can enjoy right now in three days.

I pick a different set of Minnie ears to wear and put on a loose Minnie shirt and shorts. I put on a brace to help me forget about the back pain and I head downstairs, Belle and Ella following.

The two dogs are wearing their Disney dresses. Sadly, they can't come. They'll be in charge of guarding the house today.

"Remember, no one else inside." I command, as everyone else gathers outside on our drive way.

Ella barks and Belle follows.

"Good girls." I say, hugging them both.

They can explore the house and I'm sure Ella will show Belle her favorite places to hang.

I head outside where everyone's waiting and get into our car.

"Alright. Let's have some Disney fun." I say excitedly.

We reach Disney World in a few minutes and we excitedly get out. Lara's already vlogging, and we all get to be a part of it.

We're a pretty big group, fifteen in all, but we have no problem getting in especially since some people who work here know me. My parents and I have annual passes and so we come here often. Well, used to.

We take pictures first, finding all the characters we can and posing in front of the castle. Afterwards, we get lunch and the boys try some rides. There aren't many big rides here but they enjoy all they can anyway.