CHAPTER TEN

LISA

Opening my eyes slowly to the toxic sunlight, my brain buzzed at the memories that started to creep under my eyes. The tragedy of my heart's loud, and rapid beating, all made sense to me once I saw Jennie, leaning against the door of my hotel room.

Satisfied? Her facial expression screamed anything but a person who is deeply satisfied.

I sighed and removed the covers away from my body and looked towards the huge window, that expressed Paris in a misleading way.

I rubbed my eyes and ignored her sharp eyes.

"Finally, you are awake". She husked and came closer to stand in front of me.

"What do you want this early?". I rasped at the beauty from beyond me. Her eyes captivated my weak - slow ones, that switched in between her brown eyes that pressured my insides and held my heart in the palm of her ocean. The thought of having my heart broken breaks me even more than the actual reality of seeing her with someone else.

"You were pretty drunk last night". She stated.

"So?". My voice came out harsh, and smooth with her creamy, beautiful skin.

"Don't you remember anything that happened, last night?". A short glare followed her question.

"I—".

"You were with Sehun, and all of this probably..". She paused, "Won't go, unnoticed by the Paparazzi". Jennie showed me her phone, as a photo of Sehun and me on the top of the roof, popped up.

My insides started to slowly preach away from me as I looked at the photo.

Of course, something like this will be a big deal, since he's a part of the EXO. And media - paparazzi will follow him everywhere. But I didn't think, a small event like this would do anything in my case. Pretend, I emphasized my words with pretend, "So? How will this affect me?".

Jennie sighed and strengthened her face into my misleading actions. "Lisa, my manager has contacted me earlier today. He said that it's a big deal - since it involves the media. It won't only affect Sehun, but you..". She whispered the last part with sincerity. No pity has embraced her voice.

"I'm going to go see Sehun". I said and stood on my own feet to move away from the brunette that took my breath away.

A soft hand grabbed my wrist to stop me, "You aren't going to see him". My gaze slowly turned to Jennie, who had a sharp expression.

"What?".

"I mean..". She looked away before turning her gaze, directly to me. "Manager Oppa advised you to not meet up with Sehun again until things go down with the media".

I bumped her shoulder in frustration, before walking to the big window.

My heart beating became rational as my thoughts. I spaced out into the afternoon sky, trying to get a taste of the clouds that move slowly against the tourists in Paris.

Jennie's presence in the same room, sent shivers around my whole body as I felt her get near, and narrow the space next to me with her warm, slow breathing.

"So now what do I do?..". I asked and leaned in closer to her.

Jennie looked away from my intense eyes, "As he said probably".

"So what? I can't have fun when I'm in Paris?". I huffed and frowned.

"Who said you can't have fun?". She smiled slowly, showing me her perfect teeth, and wrinkled eyes. They sparkled bravely at me.