CHAPTER FIFTEEN

LISA

I parked my car in front of the huge mansion and tried to calm my nerves down. My body was shaking against the simple thought of being with the other woman.

My long lost best friend is finally going to be by my side.

A date? I was really taking her out on a date.

I rubbed my hands together in a nervous matter and from the cold.

I ringed on the doorbell and waited patiently while whispering, 'you will be okay'. Every now and then.

My feelings were in between gravity and the free flow of being free to fly against the wind. Something very magnetic - yet sensible.

A couple of moments later passed, as the door opened slowly, with the beautiful frame of the woman my heart recalled. The angel that entertained me slowly with the beauty beneath her dull, full cat eyes.

And it all became as a blessing to my heart that wasn't so fonder of the idea yet - hesitating my own gloomy gaze into her sculptured body.

"Are you done staring yet?". Jennie looked down shyly.

I licked my lips and planted a smile, something about the way her eyes twinkled made my heart cheer up. This night, that will be promising.

"You're so beautiful..". I whispered.

Jennie pushed me playfully by my shoulder, and spoke, "Quite the flirt you are".

I looked down and moved my hand out for her to take, "Let me show you your worth Jennie, give me the chance..". I whispered.

With the time that passed slowly, I felt her soft hand on mine. Reassuring me of the tomorrow before loneliness reaches my eyes. "You won't feel this loneliness anymore Lisa..". Jennie whispered, "Not when I'm here".

I nodded and with a smile pulled her along my side, redeeming my worries to the back of my head once I opened the door for her.

Jennie's soft eyes met mine with her gummy, cheery lipped smile. She smiled and gently admired, "Quiet the gentlewoman you are too".

I took a long flirty pause before speaking, "You didn't see the full Lisa yet". I winked and closed the door.

I felt her eyes follow me once I slid in my seat and roared the car back to life.

"Where are we heading to?". She asked, I pursued on not telling her, so anyways. I bit my lip and exited once the gates opened.

"It's a surprise". I honestly answered.

"Oh please, I don't want to be shocked". Jennie's voice made me raise my eyebrows, in a surprised manner.

"Shocked of what Jennie? It's only a date". I smiled and held her left hand on mine.

"It will be a special one though".

Her words made my heartbeat go faster, she really sees this as something special to her?

I nodded, feeling lost for words, and chose to stay silent through the ride.

Her fingers rubbing against mine, as I drive through the streets towards our destination.

-

I parked facing the other way of the big screen, smiling once we were safely in the outdoor cinema. Jennie looked confusedly around. I slowly slid out of my car and opened the front seat door. She looked confusedly in between the empty place and me. I nodded to my hand, which she took right away.