Chapter One [ The YT Video ]

Neequa's POV
It's the last semester of college until we all graduate, about time I can just chill and do my Youtube videos more. We were standing near the lockers and it was last period. It was me, Tania and Daii, we were just having a conversation about doing a collab video when we get to my dorm after classes. Someone came from behind me and covered my eyes and said "guess who?". "Heyyyy babeee!" Daii screamed. "So I'm guessing this is Antonio?" I said laughing. "Damn babe she was supposed to guess" Antonio said looking upset. "I don't care I miss my babyy" she said kissing him on the lips and cheek. "Sooooo... yeah, what video should we do for this collab?" Tania asked. I was thinking we could do a "who's most likely to" video, but that was too cliche. "Oouuu how about "guess the subscribers age" video?" Daii suggested. "Oh my gosh that sounds like a good idea" Tania said. "Ight bet we can do that then. So we gotta post on our stories telling our subscribers/followers, to send pictures of themselves so we can guess" I said. They agreed and we all took out our phones and we began to type things on our story and then we parted ways to our classes. About 5 minutes later after posting it my phone was vibrating like crazy in my pocket. I couldn't take it out to check though cause my teacher would annoy me to the fucking bone.
*fast foward to the end of the period*
I left class and immediately took out my phone to see what was going on. I checked my Instagram and I have over hundreds of dms of people who sent me pictures. Tania and Daii came to me and I asked how much did they get. "ALOT" Daii said showing me her phone. "Too damn many" Tania says scrolling through them. "Damn we a little bit TOO poppin on Instagram I forgot how big our fanbases are" I said. "Well it's the end of the day so lets head to your dorm and shoot this" Daii said. We all walked about 7 minutes to my dorm it was a huge building filled with a whole bunch of other peoples dorms.
My room

This was my dorm room, this is the only picture I have of it cause it's kinda small

This was my dorm room, this is the only picture I have of it cause it's kinda small. But on the other side is a huge couch and a coffee table. We sat down and I got my camera from off my dresser and I set it down on the coffee table with my tripod. We took our things off and relaxed for about 10 minutes and after some time we was ready to start. I turned my camera on and we started the video.
"Hey hey Neenee babes and welcome back to my channel! Today I'm here doing a video with my besties.. "hey y'all I'm Tania", "wassup I'm Daijanay" and we are here with a "guess my subscribers age" video. Before we get started I seen that a lot of y'all sent us pictures! So if we don't get to you please don't get upset, we are gonna try our hardest to get to most of you. Also don't forget to like comment and subscribe and hit that bell to get notifications from me everytime I post. Now we are gonna just jump straight to it!"
Daii: First person is Johnathan

 Now we are gonna just jump straight to it!"Daii: First person is Johnathan