Chapter Four [Meet up]

I started walking towards the flight club that my friends and Leo were in. I thought he was gonna drop us off at the hotel but I guess he felt bad and wanted to wait until we was all together. I saw flight club and walked in, it was very small so they was right there when I seen them. My friends saw me and walked up to me and started whispering, "what happened with you and your brother?" Daii asked.
"Nothing he just wanted to drive me and introduce me to his girlfriend like I care" I said as I rolled my eyes.
"I mean you can't lie she was pretty" Tania mentioned.
"Yeah she was.. maybe one day when I'm NOT annoyed with my brother me and her can talk."
I looked up and saw Leo just staring at us whispering to each other. We stopped and I walked over to him and gave him a hug. Holy crap he looks better in person! And he smells so good oh my goodness!
"What did you say" Leo said laughing.
Oh shit.. did I say that out loud?
"Yes you did both times" Leo said still laughing.
"Well I speak the truth, you DO smell good"
"Thank youuu I could say the same about you" he said looking me up and down.
"Why thank youu sir" I said bowing like a cornball.
We both started to laugh and then we began browsing through shoes. Eventually Leo found something he liked and tried them on. He rung them up and paid and we all grabbed our suitcases and left. His i8 was parked outside and we put our suitcases in the trunk. My friends got in (Daii sat in the seat and Tania sat on her lap) and Leo was getting in the drivers seat. Leo rolled down the window on the passenger side and patted his lap for me to sit on it.
"Leo.. are you serious right now?" I asked crossing my arms.
"Ayee it's either this or the trunk?" He said shrugging his shoulders.
I looked into the car and seen a little space between both seats. I went around to the drivers seat and slid in past Leo's lap and into the middle.
"Or I guess that's an option too" he said laughing and closing down the butterfly door. He began driving us to our hotel and we put on some music and had nothing but deep conversations and laughter. We got to a red light and Leo put his hand behind the passenger seat, I guess that's how he sits when he's relaxed. The light turned green and he looked at all of us and smiled and STOMPED on the gas. We started speeding down the empty street and we all screamed. While he was speeding he dropped the top so we had more wind in our hair and face. His hand moved from the passenger seat and he put it around my waist. But I didn't care cause I was scared for my life, not to mention I'm not in a REAL seat so I don't have a seat belt! Eventually he slowed down and we all gasped relieved. I hit Leo on his arm because he did it out of nowhere and we did NOT expect it.
"You lucky that shit was lowkey fun cause I would've accidentally stabbed ya ass" I said rolling my eyes at him.
"How do you accidentally stab someone?" He asked laughing.
"Do you wanna find out?"
His laughter became straight real quick.
"That's what I thought"
We were about 3 minutes away from our hotel FINALLY after about an hour of driving. I was scrolling through Instagram on my phone and I realized that Leo's hand was still around my waist. I really didn't mind it because.. duh he's fine asf, so I continued to scroll through it. We arrived at our destination and he opened the door and we all got out and took our suitcases.
"So this is the hotel, just give the person at the front desk your name and she should give y'all the keycard and you'll be all set!" He said.
"Okay thank you" my friends said at the same time and gave Leo a hug then took their suitcases and walked inside.
"Thank you again for this Leo you really didn't have to" I said.
"It's all good I WANTED to do this, it was only fair I flew you guys out cause we wanted to collab with y'all first."
"Ha you're really cute" I said smiling.
He smiled back
"So when will you guys be ready to film?" He asked.
"Can y'all film late at night? Cause I know your neighbors gets annoyed of screaming in your apartment"
"Well we can film at night.. but we gotta be quieter than usual, and I don't really like that cause we are very hyper"
"I feel you we are too! So maybe tomorrow morning?"
"Ight I'll give y'all the address as soon as y'all get settled."
"Thank you again Leo" I reached out and gave him a hug. We smiled at each other and I grabbed my suitcase and walked in. I seen my friends got the keycard already and they were standing there waiting for me.
"You was out there for a minute damn" Daii said.
"Facts we git the keycard 5 minutes ago and this man is looking at us like we crazy" Tania complained.
"Ightt I'm here now so let's go" I said as we started to walk in the elevator and the door closed shut.

•••