Chapter Five [The Party]

We got out the elevator and walked to our room on the far right of the hallway. Daii scanned the keycard along the reader and then we opened the door to...

We all stood there with our jaws dropped! This hotel room was so beautiful

"Neequa I don't know what you doing with this man that he got us this nice ass hotel room.. but Imma need you to keep doing it!" Daii said screaming with excitement.

"Girl- I'm not finna keep flirting with him for money, he offered to do this !" I said.

"Well LOOK AT THE ROOM! He offered THIS?!" Tania said while running and jumping on the bed.

"I guess so.. well let's start unpacking"

We unpacked our bags and got settled. We each took our showers one by one and getting in our sleep clothes because we had nothing else to do for the rest of the day. Daii and Tania got the bed for tonight while I slept on the couch. I was relaxing and pulled out my phone and seen that I got a text from Leo.

Leo: Hey y'all wanna do sum tonight?

Me: We kinda already got comfortable lmaoo

Leo: Well get ready again, my friend Abby just invited us to a pool party and I want y'all to come.

Me: Do we have to?

"Duhh we are going the fuck you mean Neequa" Daii said looking over my shoulders.

"Damn Daii you nosey asf"

"Hey it's my specialty, NOW GET READY!"

"Okay mom" Tania said rolling her eyes

Leo: Yess you have to now get ready!

Me: Everyone is being so bossy today sheesh. I'm getting ready now

Leo: Ight I'll be over in 10

I put my phone down and went to my suitcase and looked through it and found my cute bikini at the very bottom. I changed into it and put on my shorts over it with my all black chiffon silk dress, with my flip flops. I put my hair into a very tight bun because I didn't want it to get wet. When I got done changing my friends were ready to go. I checked my phone and Leo and his brothers were already outside waiting. I got my purse and packed lotion perfume and other female items and me and my friends grabbed our other belongings and left. When we got outside I saw Wesley and Leo in the backseat and Leo was leaning on his care on the phone we gave them hugs and then got inside his jeep. Once again we put on some music and started bumping on our way there. We arrived and all got out the car and walked inside the air bnb. When we got inside it was SOO crowded and full of other Youtubers that I watch. I seen Diamond, Woahvicky, Kennedy, etc.

"I didn't know ya knew people like this!" I said shocked.

"Yeah we kinda just met the like a month ago but we hit it off with them and now we like best friends" Wesley answered.

"Yupp they sure are " A random voice from behind me trailed closer. I turned around and it was Abby Nicole.
"When you said Abby I didn't know THIS is who you meant"
"Yess ma'am the one and only" she said flipping her hair.
We all started laughing and I gave her a hug. i loved her and Kays videos and the fact that we're talking right now is crazy! I walk around the party to talk to other YouTubers and then went to go get a drink.
"Yess girl you looking hella cuteee" Kennedy said walking up to me with her camera. You know I had to stunt for the Tube.
"Thank you siss" I said posing all over showing off.
She stopped recording and asked "what's your name girl?"
"Neequa" I said smiling and giving her a hug.
"Well judging by the way you act I like you already! I'm-"
"Kennedy.. I know I watch your videos and I love themm"
"Aww thank you for the support siss! What's your YouTube channel?"
"Neenee's world"
She took out her phone and pulled up YouTube and gave it to me so I can type it in. I typed it in and gave the phone back to her.
"Damn sis 500k you poppin when did you start?"
"About 2 years ago"
*About 30 minutes later..*
Me and Kennedy just stood there talking and drinking for a while. I drank some Hennessy out of my cup and seen Kennedy hug someone from the corner of my eye but I didn't pay no mind to it. I put the cup down and pulled out my phone and seen everyone texting me "where am I at?"
I responded to everyone and put my phone down. I was starting to feel a little tipsy, me and Kennedy were laughing and joking around. I was laughing so hard that I took a step back and bumped into someone behind me. I turned around and it was DDG, THE DARRYL GRANBERRY!! I was a HUGE fan for a very very long time. But I had to act cool around these other Youtubers.
"Hey Darryl my fault I ain't mean to bump into you." I said giggling a bit.
"Nah it's all good shawty." He said looking me up and down.
"What's your name?" He asked
"Neequa nice to meet you! I'm a big supporter I love your videos!"
"I appreciate it, I'm glad you support" he said smiling.
Oh lordddd his smile makes me blushh. He's soo perfecttt😍😍 But I had to quickly snap out of it cause Kennedy was right there.
"So um- I'll see you around the party I guess" I said turning back around to Kennedy.
"Yeah for sure" he stopped leaning against the counter and walked over to Leo and them near the pool.
"You like him?" She asked.
"Huh?"
"Hahah I asked if you liked him?"
"Nahh not like THAT.. it would be disrespectful to you"
"It's all good.. if I can be honest with you I'm into someone on the low"
"Oop- Go ahead then sis! So am I👀"
"Ayeee we both fucking with people on the low"
We both laughed and started talking about other things. Soon Diamond and Abby came over along with Daii and Tania and we all started to talk. The party felt so short cause I was having a lot of fun. Soon it got dark outside and people was slowly starting to leave. I was getting a little tired.. probably the after affect of me being tipsy. We grabbed our stuff and waited for Leo, Geo and Wes to finish their conversations. It's been going on for a while so I got bored and went on Instagram while I waited. I checked the notification and seen that DDG followed me! I screamed in my head and did a happy dance. My friends were standing there laughing at me and started asking why I'm dancing.
"DDG followed me on Instagram" I said smiling and still dancing.
"WHAT??" They both said taking my phone.
"Bitch you just getting all the luck lately" Daii said.
"Yeah I know right.. I don't know why. BUT STILL- he followed me Ayeeee" I said dancing again.
"Alright happy feet come on" Geo said laughing at me.
"Geo shut the fuck up with your giraffe neck ass, you smell like a whole plate of rotten fucking cheese and ya teeth is yellow." I said walking over to the door
"Damn nigga she roasted tf outta you coño" Wesley said laughing at Geo.
"You lucky I ain't have no comeback cause I would've roasted ya ass back" Geo said walking to the door with the others behind him.
"cállate la boca coño" I said
"Damn she know Spanish?" Wes asked
"Yeah I do.. 4 years in high school and 2 years in college back to back Spanish classes!"
We started to walk out and someone shouted
"EXCUSE ME WHERE IS MY HUG?"
We all turned around and it was Abby
"Y'all like my family now too I need my love before I leave and we need to exchange numbers!" She said.
She took out her phone and we all exchanged numbers with her and gave her tight hugs.
"Much better.. okay have a good night y'all! Love youu"
"Love you too" We all said at the same time and we left.
We all got in the jeep and started to drive and immediately everyone fell asleep. Me and Leo stayed up and talked for a little bit.
"I wanna thank you for inviting me here tonight" I said breaking the silence.
"Of course anything for a friend" he responded smiling.
"And thank you for that nice ass hotel room! I hope you didn't pay a lot"
"Not at all"
"Don't lie to me Leo"
"No deadass my friend is the co-owner to the hotel, it was only like $200"
"Oh okayy that's a validd deal"
"Valid?"
"Yeah lmaoo New York slang my fault😂 It's means something is good"
"I miss it back in New York things were easier"
"Well visit more often! Y'all got a lot if Junebugs that live out there"
"Yeah but it takes a lot of planning"
"Don't worry about it I'll handle y'all part"
"Nah Don't do that"
"Yes I will it's only fair cause you did this for me and it means a lot.. Don't worry we got y'all"
He smiled at me
"Thank you Neequa, your a very good person"
"I could say the same about you" We smiled at each other and it went silent. It was a good silence... I felt relaxed, and happy! These people really make me happy, I think this will be a good week❤️
•••