Chapter Six [We Meet Again]

We came back home and we all took our separate showers again and out our pj's back on. We were exhausted from all the moving around and partying from tonight. I put my phone on the charger and went straight to sleep without hesitation.
*next morning*
I woke up and went to the bathroom to do my regular hygiene stuff (showering, brushing my teeth, etc.). Afterwards I went back to the couch and checked my notifications and text messages. The only text I received was from Leo and Antonio.
Leo: The address is 116 Hilldale Rd. Just pull up whenever we'll be home.
Me: ight bet we'll be there in a couple hours
Leo: Okay see you soon
Now what does Antonio want?
Tonio: Daijanay okay over there do I need to book a flight?
Me: She's fine bestie chill
Tonio: She not talking to no other niggas right?
Me: Nahh, at least besides the ones we collabing with
Tonio: Ight good, and I got my eye on them niggas too! If I watch that video and one of them is flirting with my girl it's gonna be a problem.
Me: Tonio calm down it's not gonna happen! And I'll make SURE she won't flirt back if they do!
Tonio: That's why your my best friend! Love you talk to you soon
Me: Love you too bestie
Whewww drama! It's gonna get heated.
Daii and Tania were up doing their thing now so I put on my outfit for the day:

Something slight, not too much skin showing cause these LA girls be hoeing and I'm not tryna look like one of them

Something slight, not too much skin showing cause these LA girls be hoeing and I'm not tryna look like one of them. I realized we ain't have no ride and I don't really trust calling an uber in a different state. Mainly because this was my first time even flying to LA or any place at all. I guess I'll text my brother to see if he can pick me up.
I took out my phone and searched for his contact.
Me: Hey I need someone to drive me can you pick me up from my hotel.
Tay: You lucky me and Kayla were already driving in that direction, I'm on my way to you now.
I turned my phone off and slammed it on the couch and started gathering my stuff roughly.
"Damn Neequa calm the fuck down, what happened?" Daii asked
"Nothing, just that my brother and his fucking girlfriend is coming to pick us up and I ain't trust getting an uber so umm yeah that's what!"
"Why didn't you just ask Leo to pick us up Neequa" Tania asked.
I slapped my forehead, why didn't I do that?
"Fuck. Now I feel dumb"
"It's okay, now you get to talk and reconnect with your brother" Daii said
"I don't think so.." I said
"Why the hell not? That's your brother" Tania asked
"Because he EMBARRASSED me the first time I even step foot in LA. I told him not to come to the airport and he did it anyway! That really pissed me off, and I don't know if y'all noticed but he has been gone for several years and I didn't even a call from him. He would text me every now and then but we aren't even that close" I said starting to shed a tear.
My friends came over to me and gave me a big hug.
"I'm so sorry Neequa" they both said.
We broke out of the hug.
"Maybe while your in LA you can catch up with him" Tania recommended.
"Maybe.."
My phone dinged, I went over to check it.
Tay: I'm here where are ya?
Me: We're coming now
I put my phone in my purse and we all left out.
We went outside the hotel and seen my brother parked and once again his girlfriend in the passenger seat.
We hopped in the backseat and I told him to drive us to an ihop that was about 20 minutes from here.
"Soo Neequa how are you?" Tay asked.
"You acting like I'm a friend, why you acting so awkward?" I said looking at him weird
"Sorry my bad. Wassup little sis"
"Nothing much "big bro"" I said mocking him
"Ight if I'm gonna be driving you around you need to stop giving me attitud-"
"Don't worry this is the first and- second and last time driving me around"
"Oh.. okay fine by me! I get to spend more time with my baby" he said giving her a few pecks on the lips.
"Stop doing that shit in front of us" Daii said grossed out.
"Word nobody wanna see that shit" I said
"You betta watch ya damn mouth" he said
"Your my BROTHER, not my father stop acting like it, your wayy too strict and uptight live a little damn, at least let ME live a little"
"I'm sorry, I ain't mean to come off like that it was a little harsh, I guess I got the trait from dad"
"It's okay I just need you to stop acting too hard on me I'm almost your age you can't keep treating me like a kid"
"Your right I'm sorry Neeq"
"Mhmm" I said turning away
The car got silent but SOMEONE broke the silence.
"Umm I like your outfit Neeq" Kayla said
"It's Neequa to you... but thank you" I said still looking away.
"Your guys are very pretty too" she said to my friends
"Aww thank youuu" they said at the same time.
"Hey Neeq maybe you guys and Kayla can have a girls day out and get to know each other" he said pulling into the parking lot of IHop.
"Maybe-"
"That sounds like a lot of fun" Kayla said cutting me off.
I stared at her.
"Yeah okay see you later, thanks for driving us" I said as we was getting out the car.
"Actually we're gonna join you guys for breakfast" he said getting out too.

Ahh shit... here we go again!

Ayee I'm out of school now guys so I'm gonna be able to upload more often! Be prepared for another onee😉‼️