The Origin

Where you left your heart:

This is my first The Vampire diaries fic ever. Sorry if there are some mistakes in the story. (not grammatical but about some characters and villains.)

There are some mayor changes, like Stefan never died, Jo did gave birth to Josie and Lizzie but Kai end up killing her later, Enzo is alive, Katherine is alive... Pretty much almost everyone is alive. It's heavily influenced by 5x01. To safe Hope they divided the Hollow like in the originals. Which is why they've been apart for the last eight years. Klaus and Caroline are actually married. (They been apart because Care had to rise Hope)

Ships: Klaroline, Kalijah, Delena, Stebekah, Kennett.

Summary: What if Caroline was Hope's biological mother instead of Hayley? Hope wants her family back together starts causing trouble all over The Boarding School. What will happen when the Original family finally reunites and old threats rise again?

Chapter one:

Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted:

The high school corridors usually were full of teenagers. However, at this moment it was quite empty. There were only two teachers in the library. When Henry slowly walked around the halls of the school waiting for Hope. He sat down on the dark wooden bench when a sweet but mischievous voice whispered to him.

"Hey Henry, you have the money?"

Not trusting himself to speak, he only nodded his head before giving her the money.

"I'm not going to ask how you got this..." Hope eyed at all the money he just gave her before giving Henry two small bottles filled with her blood. "First drink one and drink the last one afterwards, Okay?"

Henry took the small bottles and hid one under his jacket. While the other one was still in his right hand. He looked rather nervous and lost. Hope was eyeing him carefully, if he decided to do it his life will change forever. It was the most important decision of his life.

"Are you sure about this Henry? I know most of the kids in here are a bunch of idiots but I am your friend. You have me." She stared at him worriedly.

"Yes, I am sure. You know how it's like everyday people making fun of me? How they hit me, punch me, and insult me for no reason at all? The only reason it's not worse it's because I am your friend and your mother is the headmistress. Also Mr. Saltzman is a close friend of your mom. I don't want you to protect me anymore Hope. I will be stronger if I do this." He rested his hands on her shoulders. Staring at her big blue eyes, he gave her a small half smirk.

Hope nodded her head, pulling herself away from him, giving him one last small smirk. "Be discreet alright? If my mother finds out, I gave you my blood she will ground me until the end of times, Mr. Saltzman is constantly watching me like a hawk, Davina is auntie Freya's little spy and she's also our teacher, uncle Stefan is constantly here, Damon comes here to annoy my mom from time to time. I am serious don't screw things up okay? Don't draw attention to yourself."

"Yes, mom. Good luck with the maths test, see you later Hope." He joked.

"See ya."

Once Hope was out of the corridor, Henry drank the first blood bottle. He picked up his phone to call his only close friend one last time. Heading towards the library, he was shaking, nervous for what he was about to do. Hope told him to be discreet but what if he heals himself before the transformation took place? He had to make sure it would work. The dark wooden windows were closed, opening them was just the second step to build a new life. Henry stood at the edge of the window letting his body fall, he felt free for the first time in his entire life. Then everything went black.