The Other Side

Where you left your heart:

This is my first The Vampire diaries fic ever. Sorry if there are some mistakes in the story. (not grammatical but about some characters and villains.)

121 favs, 187 follows, That's just epic! Thank you so much, Glad to see you like it^^! Your comments and all your support made me keep going this story ^^!
If you want me to continue this story leave comments ^^ We'll reach 200 followers soon! OMFG!

There are some mayor changes, like Stefan never died, Jo did gave birth to Josie and Lizzie but Kai end up killing her later, Enzo is alive, Katherine is alive... Pretty much almost everyone is alive. It's heavily influenced by 5x01. To safe Hope they divided the Hollow like in the originals. Which is why they've been apart for the last eight years. Klaus and Caroline are actually married. (They been apart because Care had to rise Hope) I think Henry was a sweetheart who deserved better.

PS: If you are a huge Damon fan you might be a little offended. (Which you have no reason because what he did to Care was unforgettable and he deserves his punishment.)

I started to watch Legacies I thought it was going to be pure crap but it turns out it's entertaining. I like it not as much as TVD and TO but it's okay and I like the characters. I will include Legacies characters. Hope you all like it ^^

Ships: Klaroline, Kalijah, Delena, Stebekah, Kennett and Freelin (should I ship Freya with Keelin or with Hayley?)

Should I ship Hope with Landon, Rafael or Lizzie?

Chapter eight: The other side

New Orleans, fifteen years ago:

Klaus has never been as nervous as he was now, he defeated all sorts of supernatural creatures for more than a thousand years alongside his family. Not even when he was running away from Mikael he was as nervous as he was now.

Two nights ago, they finally managed to kill Dahlia and save Hope. It had been hell for everyone especially for Caroline after almost five months without their child and knowing her mother was going to die was slowly changing her. She wasn't the same ray of light she used to be. She barely slept terrified of the thought that Klaus' evil mother could find her daughter. She became moodier, more violent towards their enemies... It scared Klaus this dark version of his love.

Which was why he needed to do something to keep her mind of things and just to make sure she wouldn't turn it off. Therefore, he planned a beautiful date, he took her to her favourite places in New Orleans and before the night was over, he asked her to marry him.

It worked, Caroline spend most of the time planning how to get rid of her boyfriend's crazy aunt and their perfect wedding. Finally, two days ago after a long fight Esther decided to sacrifice herself to save her children. It seems she actually loved her children in her own sick twisted way.

Rebekah and Hope moved back to the abattoir two nights ago after Dahlia was dead. From the moment Hope was back home Caroline became her old self again. Their wedding was two days after Dahlia was finally killed. Today. That was why Klaus was patiently waiting for his soon wife to be, but she was fifteen minutes late and he was getting suspicious. His groomsmen were his brothers Elijah and Kol, his adopted son Marcel and his only friend Stefan. While Caroline bridesmaids were his sisters Rebekah and Freya and her best friends Elena and Bonnie.

Klaus brought a jet just to make sure Liz was as comfortable as possible and for Stefan. But he refused to let Damon or Elena in the jet, he still disliked both of them, so they had to buy their own flight and he straight up refused to let them spend the night in their home.