The Dark Magic

Where you left your heart:

This is my first The Vampire diaries fic ever. Sorry if there are some mistakes in the story. (not grammatical but about some characters and villains.)

87 favs, 139 follows, That's just epic! Thank you so much, let's see if we can reach 130 follows!^^! Glad to see you like it^^! Your comments and all your support made me keep going this story ^^! You guys are epic! Let's see if we can reach 30 comments! Sorry it took me so long to update I just wanted to see how the Show progressed. Next Chap will be updated next week :).

There are some mayor changes, like Stefan never died, Jo did gave birth to Josie and Lizzie but Kai end up killing her later, Enzo is alive, Katherine is alive... Pretty much almost everyone is alive. It's heavily influenced by 5x01. To safe Hope they divided the Hollow like in the originals. Which is why they've been apart for the last eight years. Klaus and Caroline are actually married. (They been apart because Care had to rise Hope) I think Henry was a sweetheart who deserved better.

PS: I'm also editing my chapters for mistakes and all. I just wrote another Klaroline fic! This time is a human au it's name is "What, Will, I, Have, Left"

The originals had one of the worst endings I've ever seen. Like why play for months with the idea of Klaroline just to kill Klaus. Why? -.-!

I'm thinking about writing a fic like a prequel with lots of cute family moments where Hope was younger (one shots). Tell me if you would like me to write it!

Ships: Klaroline, Kalijah, Delena, Stebekah, Kennett and Freelin (should I ship Freya with Keelin or with Hayley?)

Summary: What if Caroline was Hope's biological mother instead of Hayley? Hope wants her family back together and she starts causing trouble all over The Boarding School. What will happen when the Original family finally reunites and old threats rise again?

Chapter five:

Fifteen years ago, New Orleans:

Raising a child while defeating all their threats wasn't an easy duty. Since the day he was turned most of the people he loved end up betraying him. After a thousand years of betrayals and anger, he had severe trust issues, which end up causing a lot of trouble in his marriage and with his family.

He knew his wife and his daughter deserved to spend at least a day without having the fear that something might happen to them, without his hybrids constantly watching over Caroline and Hope. He knew his wife was furious with him because she wanted to do things with her daughter without constantly being watch by his hybrids.

"I said no Caroline! You will stay here in New Orleans with our child and me your husband." Klaus screamed furious to his wife.

"Seriously?! No, I won't I am going back to Mystic Falls and my daughter is coming with me!" Caroline screamed back.

Their argument became more and more violent by the second. In less than five minutes, the whole Mikaelson family was staring at them. Elijah knew his brother won't ever lay a finger on Caroline. However, an angry Klaus was a deadly one.

"Listen to me I am your husband and you will do as I say! You will stay here."

"This is the 21th century I don't have to play the cute little wife. I am going to Mystic Falls. With or without your consent." The twenty year old shouted at him.