The Storm

Where you left your heart:

This is my first The Vampire diaries fic ever. Sorry if there are some mistakes in the story. (not grammatical but about some characters and villains.)

145 favs, 211 follows, That's just epic! Thank you so much, Glad to see you like it^^! Your comments and all your support made me keep going this story ^^!
If you want me to continue this story leave comments ^^ We reached 200 followers! OMFG!

There are some mayor changes, like Stefan never died, Jo did give birth to Josie and Lizzie but Kai end up killing her later, Enzo is alive, Katherine is dead for now... Pretty much almost everyone is alive. It's heavily influenced by 5x01. To safe Hope they divided the Hollow like in the originals. Which is why they've been apart for the last eight years. Klaus and Caroline are actually married. (They been apart because Care had to rise Hope) I think Henry was a sweetheart who deserved better.

PS: If you are a huge Damon fan you might be a little offended. (Which you have no reason because what he did to Care was unforgivable and he deserves his punishment.)

PS I know it's Tribrid but I just think that with a Y it looks cooler like more ancient.

As for the season finale of Legacies she literally jumped to the mud... I feel so sad Klaus died for this and then Hope died too...

PS: Posie in this chap! And Hizzie and OBV KLAROLINE!

Ships: Klaroline, Kalijah, Delena, Stebekah, Kennett and Freelin (should I ship Freya with Keelin or with Hayley?)

Chapter Eleven: The Storm

Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted:

After Landon took Hope to the local bakery for their first it became a tradition for them. Every Wednesday they went together to have breakfast before going to the school and today was no exception. As always Landon patiently waited for Hope to come from her bedroom, the good news was that this morning Lizzie wasn't there with her. Since they became friends , they were always around each other, Landon felt like the third wheel.

The moment he saw Hope looking beautiful as always in her uniform he smiled at her who waved at him. "Morning, how did you sleep?" He smiled.

"Like a child, it's nice not being chased around by weird monsters. And you?" She politely asked.

"Rafael snorts too much but other than that yes. It's strange it's been almost a month since the last monster attacked the school." The dark curly haired boy said.

"I like it, everything is so calm." The auburn haired trybrid replied.

"You only say that because you don't have to do your Latin homework with Lizzie. She hates me." He started. Since they were paired together it had been a nightmare for Landon because it was obvious that for some reason, she hated him. She disliked him from the moment he came to the school but since Hope and Lizzie became friends, she literally hated him.

"Lizzie doesn't hate you..." Hope tried to defend her best friend.

"How can you be so blind? She hates me, she tries to make my life a living hell besides she is always trying to ruin our dates." Landon complained.

"Lizzie can be a little hard to be around with sometimes but she doesn't hate you and she obviously doesn't try to ruin our dates Landon." She denied the truth.

"Come on, three weeks ago we were having a picnic and she crushed it-"

"She and Josie had a fight she needed me!"