The Curse

Where you left your heart:

This is my first The Vampire diaries fic ever. Sorry if there are some mistakes in the story. (not grammatical but about some characters and villains.)

97 favs, 157 follows, That's just epic! Thank you so much, let's see if we can reach 160 follows!^ ^! Glad to see you like it^^! Your comments and all your support made me keep going this story ^^! You guys are epic! Let's see if we can reach 50 comments! Sorry it took me so long to update I just wanted to see how the Show progressed.

There are some mayor changes, like Stefan never died, Jo did gave birth to Josie and Lizzie but Kai end up killing her later, Enzo is alive, Katherine is alive... Pretty much almost everyone is alive. It's heavily influenced by 5x01. To safe Hope they divided the Hollow like in the originals. Which is why they've been apart for the last eight years. Klaus and Caroline are actually married. (They been apart because Care had to rise Hope) I think Henry was a sweetheart who deserved better.

The originals had one of the worst endings I've ever seen. Like why play for months with the idea of Klaroline just to kill Klaus. Why? -.-! Still pissed about it Lmao.

Ships: Klaroline, Kalijah, Delena, Stebekah, Kennett and Freelin (should I ship Freya with Keelin or with Hayley?)

Who should I ship Hope with? Roman or Henry?

Chapter six:

Fifteen years ago, New Orleans:

In two days his daughter will turn one, her very first birthday and everything had to be perfect. His wife and his sisters have been planning Hope's first birthday for weeks now. They were currently buying more things for his little's princess special day which is why he was watching her while his wife and his sisters were out.

He didn't had much to do today, Marcel was finally on their side and they were on good terms once again just like the old times. He was in his studio painting while Hope was in the middle of the room in her playpen.

They both agreed to make a small party at their home to make sure his princess is as save as possible. However, even if it was, just a little party Caroline wanted to make sure every single detail was perfect. Besides, he knows how seriously his wife takes organizing and planning events. Therefore, he just let her do it.

When he was doing the last details of his painting, he heard his daughter cry. Klaus walked towards her to see if something bad might had happened to his littlest wolf, he saw her with her dark blond curls all messed up, her face red from all the crying with three fingers in her mouth. Klaus immediately picked her up and as he expected Hope stopped crying.

"Dada." His baby daughter pointed at him with her little hand making him smile.

"That's right I'm your dad and you are my grumpy little princess." He whispered kissing her forehead.

He thought Hope was happy but in less than a minute, after he picked her up she started to cry once again moving her little fists and legs angrily.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He tried to tickle her but she only fussed harder.

Caroline feed her before leaving, her diaper was clean and she was in his arms. She's always happy when he or his wife hold her, or anyone to that matter because she loves attention like a true Mikaelson.

"Dada." His daughter touched his face with her little hand while she kept crying.

"Wait, love." He grabbed his phone and called his wife.