Chapter 3- Archies Friend

Patrice's POV

We see Archie in the corner and he's not alone. Is that a girl, a real breathing totally normal girl? I mean no offense to Archie but she is really pretty! Maybe there's a catch. We sit down across form Archie and this girl. "Hello earthlings, this is maya, my girlfriend. We met at a Star Wars film festival." Archie says. Maya nods her head and smiles cheerfully, "You guys must be Patrice and Evan." looking at us as she says our names. " Archie has told me so much about you guys! I couldn't wait to meet you!" she said REALLY enthusiastically. Part of me is getting a vibe that she's totally fake.

Evans POV

There has got to be something wrong with her. She is really hot, and girls like her don't automatically go for an Archie. (No offense) We start talking to her and she seems really nice and she seems to like Archie, and if he's happy I guess that's what matters. She keeps giving me weird stares though. I just ignore it. We finish up our ice cream and exit. "So we were going to head to see As Above So Below, wanna come with?" Archie asks. I hear Patrice gulp beside me. She HATES scary movies. But I love going to them with her because I always get to comfort her. I squeeze her hands as a reassurance. We agree and begin walking to the theatre.

•••••••••••••••

Brett's POV

Lucy and I walk to the movie theatre. She begged me to take her to this weird Paris movie. We get in line for tickets. When I see a certain blondes head. Patrice. Perfect.

Patrice's POV

We get our tickets popcorn and candy. Our theatre is crowded so Archie and Maya are two rows in front of us. I'm worried about Archie. I just hope Maya doesn't hurt him. The previews start and a couple sits down next to us. I glance at them but instantly regret it. I hit Evan in the shoulder and point to them. Brett and Lucy. Just perfect. The movie starts and Evan removes the cup holder in between us and puts an arm around me. I snuggle up to his chest. I can almost feel Lucy's eyes on us. I ignore it and focus on the movie. It starts to get intense and I bury my head in Evans chest. He kisses my head and rubs my back soothingly.

Evans POV

I begin to comfort Patrice. I like it when she gets scared, just because I get to comfort her. She finally looks back at the screen, but she probably shouldn't have. I stroke her hair and give her a light peck.

Brett's POV

I watch Evan and Patrice in envy. Patrice is way more nice and amazing than Lucy. Speaking of the devil, Lucy throws my arm around her and kisses my neck. God all she thinks about is herself. I just hope this plan works so I can finally replace Evan.

Vote

Comment

Feedback

DISCLAIMER: I don't own 13 or it's characters