Chapter 7- The truth

Evans POV

I buy some red roses, Patrice's favorite. I write a note on the card and start towards the Dairy Queen. I buy her a Oreo milkshake. Wow I do look desperate. Finally I stop at the jewelry store and grab the necklace I had been Saving up for her. I was gonna get it for her birthday but I figured now was a better time than ever. It was a silver locket and I had the people put picture in it and engrave a P on one side and Love, Evan on the other side. Finally I head to Patrice's house, take a deep breath and ring the doorbell.

Patrice's POV

I hear the doorbell. It's probably the pizza I ordered 30 minutes ago. I pause The Notebook and go to the door.I open it but quickly shut it again. "cmon Patrice I know you're there please let me in. I though we could talk!" He says banging on the door. " and I thought you weren't a jerk but look where we are now." I say. Wow nice one! score Patrice. i hear him sigh. "Fine I guess I'll just wait here." He says. "It could be a while then." I say. After like 5 Minutes I hear running foot steps. Good he finally left. I stand up and start to get back to my movie. when her comes through the back door! I should've locked it. " Evan please leave!" I say. "Not until you let me say something." He says. "Fine." I say. "I really did mess up big time. I shouldn't believe Maya and I should believe you. Because your the one I trust. And I know it's not gonna make it all better but I got these for you." he says setting down a bouquet of red roses, a DQ Oreo milkshake (curse him), and a silver slender box. I stare at him suspiciously. Finally I grab the silver box. I open it and it's a small locket.

It has a P on the front and on the back it says Love, Evan. Inside there is a picture of Evan and I at the park. I set it down carefully. I look up at him. "Patrice I know-" I cut home off by hugging him. He acts surprised but puts him arms around me. "Of course I can forgive anyone who would go through all this trouble just for me." I say. "I would do anything for you." he says. I crash my lips against his. We sit down on the couch and I wrap my legs around his waist and tangle my hands in his hair. He puts his arms around my waist. We finally have to pull away for air and I rest my head against his, breathing heavily. Then I decide to tell him about what Maya really said. He gets really mad, like more mad than at the dairy queen. I calm him down though and I say we'll talk bout it more later. We spend the rest of the afternoon watching movies and cuddling, as if we let go of each other one of us will dissapear.

Sorry it was short

Vote

Comment

Feedback?

Disclaimer: I don't own 13 or it's characters