Drama ~ 3

"Ow, fuck!" I say aloud as I slowly open my eyes. I put my hand on my head because I have the worst headache ever. Damn. What the hell happened last night? "What the hell!" I yell making myself grab my head. "Damn.. Lower voice maybe?" Delirious said quietly. "Lui! Get your hand off my ass" I say loudly making Delirious put his hands on his head. Lui only groaned. "Anybody know what happened?" I say quieter than before. "I don't remember a thing." Delirious said closing his eyes. "Yeah same." Lui mumbled. "HOLYSHITSKI!" I almost scream making Delirious almost fall on the floor and Lui put his head under the nearest pillow. "Delirious!" I say staring at him. "Wha-" He said stopping himself realizing he had nothing on his face. No mask. No clown makeup. Even after 3 years I never saw his face. Until now. He was actually really smexy ;3 [Honestly I have no idea what he looks like lmao. No one does?] "Can I touch your face to make sure its real and not like a mask or makeup?" Lui said muffled since he was still under a pillow. "No." Delirious said plainly. I think he felt weird since I was still staring at him. "Why?" Lui said getting the pillow off his head and throwing it at me. I threw it back at him and it hit in right in the face. We laughed quietly. "Cause it's my real face. Duh?" Delirious said making it seem more like a question. We sat there in kind of awkward silence. "I gotta piss." Delirious announced and almost fell getting off the bed. "Lui?" "Free?" "Would if we had a threesome" I say with a laugh. "That. would be. awesome. Though I don't think we did because if we did Delirious would be on top of one of us." He breathed heavly after saying all that. Then we laughed. "True. Very true." "Ugh guys?" Delirious said from the hall. I get up and go the door. "What the fuck?" "Is that Wildcat and Vanoss?" Lui asked. In the hall closet was Wildcat with only boxers on and Vanoss with girls panties? We laughed and took pictures of them. They woke up from Delirious's loud laughing. They both screamed while Lui, Delirious, and me laughed. "What the fuck man?" Vanoss said trying to get out. Wildcat laughed. "You probably got it in the ass." "God no." Vanoss said putting his hand on his head. We all laughed.

~2 hours later~

I could not remember who's house I was in, until I remembered Lui texting me last night. Everyone went home. So did I. Vanoss suggested that we all hangout today, maybe we all could remember anything about last night. Once I got into the shower and did my things, I deiced to just get something to eat at the mall since, we where all meeting at 4 and it was 12 when we got up. [I totally forgot to put my bestie Eddie in the earlier chapters, so he is in this one now :3]  I got a text and looked at it to see who it was. Eddie! I said that out loud.

Eddie :D : Hey Shaddy!

Me : Eddie! Hey!

Eddie :D : Whats up?

Me :Nothing much ya know. I'm sorry for not getting in touch sooner. Call meh?

Not even 5 seconds later I get a call from him. [Kay me (Free/Shadow) is going to be in this font kay? And Eddie talking is gonna be bold mkayski? ;3]

Hey don't be sorry. I could have gotten in touch with you sooner. What has it been a month? Yeah, I feel like shit. I'm sorry.

Haha. You sound like shit.Oh thanks. You know I'm kidding bby. I know you dick. Haha. So I since you are having trouble hmm? Wait what? Hehe. I dunno really. Mkay then.

After we talked for a half hour he had to go. I went to the mall and everyone got into a argument. It was over, me? "No man!" I heard Wildcat yell. "Dude calm your shit, Free likes Delirious. Its obvious." Vanoss said. "No it's really not." Delirious joined. "Uhh.. Yes it is. Do you even see how she looks at you?" Vanoss said smartly. "Oh shit. I did notice that." Wildcat said. "Oh alright then." Delirious said sarcastic. They must have walked away because I didn't hear them anymore. Wait, Lui was with them. He didn't say a word. I smiled. He kept my secret.

~Delirious's POV~

We where walking to some store I didn't even pay attention. Was Vanoss right? I never really paid attention if she looked at me differently. I've had a crush on her for a while. I don't think she likes me. Probably her and Vanoss are together secretly. I don't even know. Wait.. Why was Lui so quite? Did he know something? Oh god.. I'm wondering so much right now.

~Free's POV~

I crept up on Delirious. No one knew I was behind them. I laughed inside. "BOOMSKI!" I screamed as I jumped on Delirious's back making him stumble and making us both fall on the floor. They all laughed. "Gotcha bitch" Vanoss laughed. We walked around for about an hour, laughing and talking. Until I got a text from Mini Ladd? What the hell? He never texts me. I didn't even know he had my number. I read the text and literary stopped in my tracks.

Mini Ladd : You know why the guys are hanging out with you don't you? They just want to get you in bed. That's always why. They told me when they first met you. That's why we never talked. I wanted nothing to do with it. I still don't. Don't trust any of them. Lui stayed quite with me when Vanoss, Delirious, and Moo made the bet. Maybe Lui has nothing to do with it? I have no idea. All I know is the facts. The truth. They just want to get with you. I don't know why they kept it up for 3 years. But, hey?

"Free, you okay?" Lui asked. My eyes started to water. Was that true? "Free?" Delirious asked this time. I could not find any words. Instead I just ran into the bathroom. I could have just ran to my car and went home. I was too worked up to drive anyways. I cried. Was it true? Should I ask them? I got my phone out and deiced to text Mini back.

Me : Is that true Mini? Don't lie to me.

About 10 seconds later..

Mini Ladd : Why would I make that up? I don't talk to you. I don't mind you, I just don't talk to you. I always thought if I would talk to you the guys would think I was trying to get with you too. Don't ask me.

Me : Fuck you.

Mini Ladd : Don't believe me eh? Ask them. When it's true, don't come crying to me.

I almost dropped my phone. I felt weak... I finally came out of the bathroom and got up my nerve to ask them. I came right up to them. "Is it true?" I ask quietly. "What?" Vanoss asked confused. "Is it true that you, Delirious and Moo only talked to me to try and get in my pants?" I asked quite again. No answer. "IS it true??" I almost yelled. "Y-yes." Vanoss said looking down. I knocked his phone off the table. "Fuck you." I say. I almost run out, tears in my eyes. Why was Delirious so quite? Was Lui in on it? "Free!" I heard someone yell from behind me. I ran as fast as I could to my car. I fell. Luckily my head broke my fall. I roll my eyes at my own stupidness. "Free, are you okay?" Lui asked in his squeaker voice. "I find out Vanoss and my crush only talked to me to try and get in my pants for the past 3 years. How am I okay?" I snap back. Lui had a sad look in his eyes. "Lui, I'm sorry for snapping at you." I say. He smiled and hugged me. I could not hold back my tears anymore. I cry into his shirt. He cooed me. I would normally get annoyed, but I kinda needed it.

The pic is of my dream car! <3

Peaceskis~