OS: College Love Story!

Plot by: @geetarshi

First day of College and she entered through the gate with an excited smile already gaining attention of many boys who didn't stop ogling at her.

And so many boys giving attention to a fresher instead of the senior, most beautiful, stylish, rich, powerful of whole college, Sheetal Kapoor didn't go well with her.

"Who's she? She literally stopped the whole college to have a look at her.." her friend whispered with a frown on her face, curious to know who's this girl.

"Why not yaar? She's so beautiful.." this time, Sheetal's current boyfriend said staring shamelessly at the girl.

Sheetal gritted her teeth angrily, before slapping her boyfriend in front of everyone, "Get lost!"

Karan caressed his cheek shocked, "Sheetal how dare you slap me in front of everyone?"

"So you can stare at other girl in front of me and expect me to do nothing?" Sheetal glared at him.

"And you can go on a date secretly with Sam and think I will not find about it.." Karan shouted.

"Oooooooooohh.." people around them with staring at Sheetal with wide eyes shocked with the fresh gossip they got.

"Shut up.. You're spoiling my reputation here and get lost.. I don't want to see your face.." Sheetal screamed.

Karan left from there angrily also. Sheetal sighed and walked angrily towards the girl who was walking through the corridors now with a sweet smile adorning her face, her eyes were looking for someone.

"You.." Sheetal called her arrogantly.

The girl turned to Sheetal and pointed to herself, "Me?"

"Yes.. Can you see anyone else here?" Sheetal asked mockingly.

The girl looked around gesturing with her eyes that the college is full of students walking around.

"What's your name?" Sheetal asked.

"Khushi.." Khushi replied.

"So first year of college, right?" Sheetal smirked.

Khushi nodded, "That's why you're seeing me first time, dumbo!"

Sheetal fumed, "You.. How dare you disrespect me? Do you know I'm your senior? Now that you disrespected me, you will have punishment.."

Riya, Sheetal's friend smiled sweetly, "What punishment are you going to give her, Sheetal?"

"Give me your scissors.." Sheetal raised her hand to receive it from Riya staring with an evil smirk to Khushi, which quickly Riya gave to her.

"Cut your hair.." Sheetal handle the scissors to Khushi.

Khushi took from her hand and at same time someone patted Sheetal's shoulder from behind.

Sheetal turned to that person and a big smile adorned her face, "ASR!"

"Shit-all.." Arnav exclaimed smiling sweetly at her that she failed to see that he just insulted her now.

He placed his elbow on her shoulder, "What are you doing here?", then his eyes traveled to Khushi, "Who's she?"

"Khushi.. First year student.. I'm just punishing her for disrespecting me!! She will have to cut her hair now.." Sheetal said proudly.

Arnav smirked, "Go ahead then.. Cut it junior!"

Khushi smiled at him and walked near Sheetal, grabbing Sheetal's hair in her fist, she cut it.

Sheetal cried in horror, "Ahhhhhhh.. You.. What you did? You cut my hair!!!"