TS: Sirf Tum.. Khushi!

Plot: Sheetal's track! Since they are many who choose Sheetal track, this will be Two or Three Shots!

Taking steps towards the living room where his chirpy and full of life wife would be chatting with his family and waiting for him to come back from office, he smiled to himself on the way getting himself ready to hear her long story of what happened in Shantivan in his absence. She's a great lecturer, she doesn't let you feel bored with her cute expressions and excitement in her voice as if she's sharing something big and unusual with him, when she just talks about random things that happens everyday!! Well, that's how she is and he loves her like this only..

"Yeah I think that's all I've to say.." he reminded himself what he did in a day to share with his wife! Why? She forces him to say something after her routine question "How was your day? What you did?", as he always replied nodding his head or few words like "Good", "Tiring" and she got angry that he always reply same thing. So they made a deal that he has to say something more than his usual words and only then he would get his daily dose of love from her.

Thinking about her only, he reached in the living room and his chocolate dark brown eyes were quickly scanning the whole living room to find her, he frowned not seeing her face but couldn't show his disappointment to his family.

"Arnav you reached.. How was your day?" Sheetal, the guest of few days but taking too much time than necessary to leave from their house asked with an over-sweet smile.

"Good.." he replied then looked at his sister, "Di is Khushi upstairs?"

"Haan Cho.." Anjali nodded and before she could even complete his name, she watched him hurriedly taking steps to reach upstairs not even caring to let her complete the sentence. There was a smile on his face which he was trying hard to hide but it was clearly glowing on his face at the simple mention of the name Khushi! Never was he so excited to meet with his Di!

"Why can't I just get his attention on me?" Sheetal thought clutching her hands angrily.

"Mom will ASR play Scrabble with us? You didn't even talk with him.." Aarav, the little boy who is called Chota-ASR at Shantivan ran to his mother whining.

"Of course he will play with you Aarav.. I will talk with him.." Anjali caressed the boy's cheek affectionately smiling at him.

"Thank you aunty.. You're the best!" Aarav smiled at her showing his thumbs up.

Sheetal smiled at Anjali, "Thanks Di.. You're doing so much to keep my baby happy here.. I'm really grateful.."

"Don't thank me.. Aarav reminds me of Chote, that's why I'm very much attached to this little boy.." Anjali said dropping a kiss on Aarav's forehead.
***************************************************************************

Arshi's room:
Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pecked her cheek from behind startling her who was lost in her thoughts, "Thinking about me?"

She turned to face him and replied, "I've better things to do!"

Although it hurt him to hear such a rude reply which is so unlike her, he smirked taking it as a joke, "Thinking about me is a waste of time then?"

"Patha nahin (I don't know).. You stay all day outside busy in your work and I've to stay home thinking about you? Am I not wasting time of my life instead of doing something productive?" Khushi asked.

"Are we fighting?" he asked in a soft tone taken aback by her response.

Khushi looked up to him and nodded sideways. She helped him take out his suit and took his wallet, phone and handkerchief to keep him place.