OS: Tum Se Hi!

Plot by: T-parvaiz

"Sir it will take sometime to fix your car.. I think you should call Aman sir to bring another car.." his driver spoke in low and respectful tone keeping his eyes down.

"No, I'll wait.." the owner of AR, fashion industries and one of the most richest man in Asia replied curtly staring at the crowded markets of Chandni Chowk uncomfortable by the noise and people passing by every now and then. He spend his life in darkness, silence and loneliness and when he started becoming addicted to it, he didn't realize until being in such crowded places with full of fake people started becoming uncomfortable and unbearable for him. It's not that he wishes to stay all alone in life, he too wants someone to love him only, he should be that person's priority and most importantly he should trust that person blindly! But it's not that easy to find a person with these qualities, most people around him only talk, respect and appreciate him for being the 'ASR', girls are after the fame and money of 'ASR'. No one understands 'Arnav', Arnav's pain, Arnav's past, Arnav's heart!

"Okay sir.." his driver replied quickly and stood behind him with an umbrella covering Arnav to protect him from the bright sun of the day.

"Leave this umbrella I don't need it.. just go and see how much time will they take.." Arnav said irritated.

"Okay sir.." the driver nodded fearfully and hurried his steps towards the mechanic.

Arnav sighed impatiently, he glanced twice randomly around, when someone caught his dark brown eyes attention.

A beautiful woman with a fair complexion with hazel eyes, pink chubby cheeks and lips. Her long and silky hair was left open and she was wearing a simple pink outfit that suited her perfectly.

He frowned slightly when he saw her carrying many bags and an elder woman giving her more bags to carry when she was already struggling to hold the bags in her hand. The elder lady didn't care much about the woman, she was busy in chatting with another lady. While the woman who stole his attention was walking behind them with a sad expression on her face.

On the other side, Garima was chatting with her friend Rekha about Khushi, her husband's niece.

"I got a good proposal for Khushi bitiya.. One handsome man with a good job wants to get married to her.. He fell in love with her the day he saw her.. He told me to talk to you about the proposal.. If you accept Garima, then his family will come to meet you soon.." Rekha said smiling.

"Tell that boy to come to our house, once he gets a glimpse of our Payal.. he will forget about Khushi instantly and will ask our Payal's hand for marriage instead.." Garima giggled trying to hide her anger and jealousy after hearing that another good proposal came for Khushi and not her daughter.

"But.." Rekha stare at her confused. Here she was talking about proposal for Khushi and Garima was taking it to Payal.

"I'm telling you Rekha.. Khushi might be beautiful, but not more than our Payal.. she's cooks good, but Payal handmade food is delicious, once you eat our Payal's food you will lick your fingers.. Payal completed her studies in university whereas Khushi just finished her 12th grade! So who's better option for this boy? Our Payal, right? See if you still want Khushi, then no problem.. But if they don't like Khushi later, then your reputation will get spoiled Rekha as you only recommended Khushi.. then the boy's family will be angry with you.. and the rest you know.." Garima spit the venom words with a sweet smile on her face.

Rekha nodded thinking, "You're right.. I will do as you say.. Say to Payal bitiya to be ready as the groom will be hers only!"

Khushi looked away, these things didn't affect her anymore as it used to, denying every good proposal of marriage that came in her way was her aunty, Garima's job. She didn't want happiness to come in Khushi's life, only Payal's her daughter. Ever since she lost her parents in an accident, her uncle Shashi Gupta took over her father's shop and her parents house, they treated her like a servant in her own house!