3. Sirf Tum.. Khushi!

Next day..

Arnav took his bag and walked to Khushi, dropping a kiss on her forehead, he whispered: Take care..

"Arnav ji don't be upset.. I don't like to see my Laad governor like this.." Khushi said and kissed his cheek.

"Hmm.. I'm just not feeling good today.." Arnav said. He doesn't know why but his heart was telling him something wrong is going to happen.

"Don't worry.. If it's about Di, then I'm sure after being caught yesterday.. she realized her mistakes and going to ask forgiveness soon.." Khushi said, "And Sheetal is already leaving today.. so no problem now.. everything is going to be alright!"

"Nothing is going to be alright Khushi.. my relationship with Di will never be the same again!" Arnav said sadly and went from there.

***************************************************************************
Sheetal found Khushi alone at kitchen and thought to implement their plan. Anjali showed thumbs up to her and signaled her to go ahead.

"Khushi.." Sheetal called her, walking towards Khushi with the DNA reports clutched to her hand.

"Haan Sheetal bolo.." Khushi looked at her, "Haven't you left yet? Arnav ji said to make sure he doesn't get to see your face when he comes back from office!"

"Actually Khushi I really didn't want to tell you this but now I'm helpless too.. I've to share this with you and I hope you will find solution to my problem.." Sheetal forcing tears to come out of her eyes.

"Till yesterday you were hell bent on proving that I'm an illiterate who knows nothing about modern life and now you want me to find solution to your problem, wah Sheetal?" Khushi smiled sarcastically.

"It's nothing like that Khushi.. actually I want to tell you that there's a reason why I stayed back here for such a long time.. and here's the reason!" Sheetal hand over the reports to Khushi.

"Papers? Sheetal ji you stayed one month here so that you could steal papers from Arnav ji's study?" Khushi giggled.

Sheetal rolled her eyes then nodded sideways to Khushi, "Read it.. it's ASR and Aarav DNA test reports.. And it's positive Khushi!"

Khushi widened her eyes, "What?"

"Haan Khushi.. Aarav is ASR's son!" Sheetal said sobbing, "I'm really sorry.. I didn't want to say this but you see Aarav is growing up and he is asking for his father everytime.. How can I lie to him? I really didn't want to spoil your married life.. but a mother can do everything for her child!"

"But how come? Arnav ji said you.. both never shared that type of relationship.." Khushi whispered staring again at the DNA reports.

"I know but.. on a party ASR and I attended with his friends, he got drunk and I took him to bed to make him rest, then we both got close and.." Sheetal said dramatically spilling more tears.

"What now?" Khushi asked.

"I'm sorry to plead you this.. but I really beg you to leave ASR and let Aarav get father's love.. I know I'm being selfish, but I'm a mother.. You can get another husband for yourself.. but Aarav only has ASR as his father.. I agree me and ASR did a mistake but we can't punish that little kid, right? Please Khushi let them be a happy family, don't spoil Aarav's future.. don't make him fatherless.." Sheetal said.

"Sheetal don't cry please.. Do you need tissue?" Khushi patted Sheetal's shoulder, then raised the reports to Sheetal's face, "Or do you want to use these papers as tissue? Because like tissue, we can throw away these useless papers after using on dustbin!"