2.Sirf Tum.. Khushi

Next day..
Akash and Payal's room:

Payal hand over Akash's tie to him, who took it angrily from her hand, "Talk to your sister to respect our Di, otherwise consequences won't be good! Tell her to behave herself.."

Payal looked up to him, "But what has Khushi done? Di and Sheetal humiliated her and she didn't even reply, only Arnav ji stood up for her and not for Di, that's why you all are feeling something burning in your heart? If Arnav ji slapped Khushi for Di, then no one would have spoken a word!"

"What nonsense are you speaking Payal? Can't you see Khushi is separating Bhai from Di? Have you ever seen Bhai slapping Di let alone speaking rudely with her? Nahin na, but yesterday for Khushi he did.. He slapped Di!" Akash replied irked.

"Akash ji you're just seeing the fact that Arnav ji slapped Di, but didn't you ask yourself why he slapped Di?" Payal asked.

She took his suit from bed and gave it to him with a mocking chuckle, "But why am I even arguing with you? The man who cannot stand up for his wife, when his mother insults and humiliate her everytime will never understand what a man like Arnav ji did for his wife!"

Saying this she left the room leaving a highly irritated Akash behind.

****************************************************************************

Arshi's room..

Arnav walked out of bathroom with a black shirt and track pants, making Khushi stare at him confusedly.

"Arnav ji aren't you going to office today?" Khushi asked adjusting the pillows on the bed.

"No.." he nodded sideways, "Before you ask me why, then listen.. I'm scared if I come back from office then I will find that Khushi who's been trying to keep herself  away from me from past few days.."

Khushi looked at him guiltily with moist eyes, she rushed to him and cupped his face, kissing his forehead: When you come back from office, you will find YOUR KHUSHI.. I promise you that Arnav ji..

"Still I'm staying here.. After what happened yesterday, I'm sure everyone here will be against you and will not leave any chance to taunt you and pamper Di.. I don't want you to feel alone.. I'm here for you.." he caressed her cheek with his fingers.

"You're so sweet, unfortunately not always!" Khushi pinched his cheek unable to contain herself from showing him how much he's sweet, not always though!

She pinched him again smiling brightly, "My Rasgullu!!"

"No.. Don't even start.. Laad governor is enough.. don't come up with new weird names for me.." he whined.

"But you can really go to office Arnav ji.. I can handle everyone here.." Khushi said getting serious.

"What do you think of yourself? You're Super Woman who can do anything without my help.." he walked forward and Khushi went backward smiling surprised with his reaction.

"I'm not Super Woman.. I'm Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!" Khushi said proudly.

"Voh to tum ho.. (That you're)" he stopped walking and pulled her closer to him by her waist, "Aur hamesha raho gi.. Agar kis ne tumse yeh naam chin ne ki khoshish ki na toh thok dena sab ko,  ok? (And you will always be.. If anyone tries to snatch this name from you, then beat them up, ok?)

Khushi nodded her head obediently, "Should I beat them up like Salman Khan?"

"No, like Laxmi.." he said in serious tone.

"Arnav ji you're calling me a goat?" Khushi widened her eyes.

"The only difference between you and Laxmi is that she only talks in her meeh language while you can speak Hindi.. but both of you speak one entire day without a stop, have you noticed that?" he pressed his lips to suppress his smile as Khushi's expression was worth-watching now.