OS: Main Tere Kaabil hoon ya tere Kaabil nahin?

Plot by: RaginiKumari4

Amidst all patients, doctors and nurses rushing here and there, he was standing in a numb state, it felt like he lost all his senses, he couldn't feel anything just a strange pain in his heart .. as if scared if something happens to the woman inside that hospital room, nr. 157. The woman inside that room means his life, his everything, his breath, his reason of living.. If he loses her, then this life of his would be meaningless.

The doctor walked out after few minutes, only to drop a bomb to him, "Your wife lost her eyesight.. I'm sorry!"

She was survived...  That's was the happiest news he received.. but she lost her eyesight.. that's the worst news he would give to her..

****************************************************************************

Sometime later..

"Arnav.. everything is dark.. I can't see anything.. What's happening Arnav?..  Why is everything dark? Arnav.. What happened to me.. Say something.. I'm scared Arnav.." she screamed hysterically, crying in helplessly and restless thinking what had happened to her.  Will she always see dark like this?

Arnav watched his wife throwing her hands on air, crying, screaming with tears rolling down his eyes. He wasn't that strong to tell her that she had lost her eyesight and he didn't have enough money for her operation so that she gets her eyesight again. 

This news would shatter her completely, this cruel reality of her life would break down her confidence, her independent and strong personality..

His Khushi wouldn't remain his Khushi anymore..

He shook his head in denial, in no way he's going to let her break!

With a determination in his mind, he sat beside her on hospital bed and brought her face closer to hers, resting his forehead on hers: Shhh.. We will go through this together!

"What happened to me? Will I never be able to see again?" she cried bitterly leaning closer to him. 

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Arnav! Why are you asking this? Answer me.. I lost my eyesight right? I'm blind now.." she cried loudly clutching his shirt tightly.

"Do you trust me or not?" he asked again.

She hugged him tightly in response, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I'm with you always, trust me Chubby!" he hugged her tightly.

****************************************************************************
Two days later..

She was just a bit calm two days later, she had accepted that she was blind but she didn't come to terms yet with that harsh and sudden reality of her life.

The way she was being helped by Arnav to get in the car, when two days back she could do that on her own was making her feel frustrated. To hear people talking with her but not seeing their face, was making her feel miserable. What will she do about her life now? Sleep, wake up and wait for Arnav to help her bath herself and prepare breakfast for her, then after he leaves for office, she would have to stay in one place in entire day waiting for him to come back, warm up their food, have dinner and then take her to sleep? Was this going to be her life now?

Getting on his seat at the backseat, Arnav signaled the taxi driver to drive to their destination, their home.

He stare at her moist eyes and knew what exactly she was thinking. They are surely going back home, but things weren't same again! Heck, they will be the same again and he's going to make sure of that.. Her blindness will not change anything in their daily routine and he will fight for that..