TWO. A Broken Teaspoon ✔️

Edited ✔️

I don't own anything but my idea's and my wonderland characters.

[Chapter 2]

"I never knew that other's had a worse live than I had

"I never knew that other's had a worse live than I had. I'm Sorry."

----

Wonderland

Everyone at the table looked at the bushes as a figure came through the bushes. "And this is a table with people. Great!" The person said grinning his teeth.

March Jumped up from her seat right on top of the table. "THE HATTER IS HERE!" She yelled.

Everyone at the table looked surprised at March as she walked on top of the table to the person. When she was at the end she jumped of right in front of the person.

"Dear Mr. Hatter! I have waited so LONG for you." March told him with a smile. "I myself, am March." She tilted her hat off her head. "March Hare." She looked at the table. "And these are my friends."

The person looked a little taken back. "Well hello, I'm Jefferson" he told March.

"Jefferson? Jefferson! WHAT A NAME! HAHAHAHAHAH!" She started to laugh like a mad man. "I LIKE it. Come take a seat! Take a seat!" She said walking back towards her chair.

She stopped in front of an old looking chair. "This." She pointed at the chair. "Is your chair. Come on. Take your seat."

Jefferson walked to his chair and sat down. "Well miss, I'm not here for tea. I'm here for an object." Jefferson told March.

She looked at him while sitting back in her chair. "Well, there is ALWAYS time for tea! But what are you looking for then?" March asked.

"A broken teaspoon. It is told it is kept by the white queen. It contains a lot of magic that can be dangerous in the wrong hands. Pretty stupid to put that magic in a teaspoon but okay." Jefferson muttered the last sentence under his breath. 

(Picture teaspoon on top)

"Oh my!" The Dormouse said. He quickly jumped off his chair and left the table.

"You just made a mistake." Cat told him. He just disappeared only leaving a flouting frown that disappeared after 5 seconds.

"Ooh, look at the time! I n-need to leave! Bye bye!" White Rabbit rushed away.

"Well" "good luck" "mate!" The Twins told Jefferson before walking away.

"Why did they all le-" Jefferson was cut off by March who threw the spoon at him. "It's useless anyway" March whispered with tears in her eyes, leaving Jefferson in shock with her sudden mood change.