SIX. The First Dark One

Okay so last chapters where with inspiration from episode 3 Snow Falls, and episode 5 That Still Small Voice. I am going to skip episode 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9 because I want to Introduce Jefferson soon and I'm a lazy MotherTrucker ;P So if you don't like that. Suck it up I'm the author.
*Lowers pixel glasses like a boss*

----

I don't own anything but my idea's and my wonderland characters.

[Chapter 6]

"Our child will do great thing, Just like it's father

"Our child will do great thing, Just like it's father."

----

Enchanted world (Camelot)

"My love." A man who was sitting near a pot of pink flowers said to a woman in tears. "What is wrong?"

"Merlin. I don't know what to do!" The woman said.

"Shhhh. My love what is wrong?" Merlin asked again.

"Merlin? Do you want children?" The woman asked.

"Of coarse. Why are you asking me Nimue?" Merlin was really confused.

"Well I-- I am pregnant." Nimue told Merlin. "I'm so sorry."

"My Love! Why are you sorry this is amazing news!" Merlin jumped up and kissed Nimue.

"Where going to be parents!" Merlin was really excited

"Where going to be parents!" Merlin was really excited. He couldn't hide his smile

"OH! This is a re leave! I was so scared you would be mad." Nimue said.

"Nimue I would never be mad at you! I will love you, and this baby forever." He said placing a hand on her belly.

"Come on. Let's tell the people." Merlin jumped and ran towards some of the people.

Storybrook

It was a rainy day. May was sitting in her shop looking at a picture of 2 children, May and Charlie. It was taken by MR. Clock when he was babysitting the two of them.