NINE. Hat Trick PT.1

Sorry for the late update. I was pretty busy with other stuff and I'm tired. {I need friends}
Also, very sloppy. I will edit it. I just wanted to post something. Okay enjoy.

----

I don't own anything but my idea's and my wonderland characters.

[Chapter 9]

"I just want to kiss my wife, Hug my daughter, and be a family with them again

----

StoryBrook

Emma as driving near the forest to find Mary Margret who escaped prison. It was already really dark and didn't see the figure walking on the road. The person tried to get away from the car and fell in the process. Emma hurried out her car to help the stranger.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Emma asked while helping the man up. ï didn't see you there."

"Um, I- I think so."The man chuckled nervously. 

"Are you sure?"Emma asked again not wanting the man to be hurt. 

"I'm fine."He said. "I'm not used to sharing the road with cars so late."He looked at Emma. "You're the sheriff, aren't you?" The man asked. "Yeah."

"What brings you out here in the middle of the night?" The man asked Emma. "Oh, nothing to worry about. I'm just looking for a lost.. dog." Emma said a bit uneasy. "Well, I hope you find it." The man said. He started to stumble away. "Oh, you ARE hurt." Emma said seeing him stumbling. 

"Nah, I just twisted my ankle, I think. Haha. I live just a mile down the road. I'll make it okay." The man said. "No, let me drive you." Emma insisted. "I insist." The man chuckled. "Thank you." They started to walked to the car when the man stuck out his hand. "I'm Jefferson." "Emma."

They walked further to the car. But once he stept into the car. It didn't look like he was in pain. He lied.

Enchanted forest

Jefferson was running from something. He ran and ran until he came near a broken tree and hid behind it. He looked if he could see what he was hiding from but didn't see anything. Than a voice spoke up. 

"Papa, I found you." The girl said. Jefferson laughed. "You certainly did." Jefferson said proudly. "You must be part bloodhound, my dear Grace." Jefferson said.

"Jefferson. You know what Chess thinks about dog's." March said walking behind Grace. "Mama!" Grace said happy. "I thought you wouldn't come back until tomorrow." 

"My love. You know travailing with magic is faster than with foot." March said. Jefferson hugged his wife. "Now that mama is here, it's our time to hide and you seek papa." Grace smiled. "Jefferson kneels in front of her. "I'm afraid play time's over." Jefferson said. Grace frowned a bit. 

"Though you can still use that nose of yours." Jefferson poked Grace's nose making her smile. "To hunt mushrooms, Enough to sell at market tomorrow. Do you think you can do that?" Jefferson asked. Grace nodded happily. March smiled at her Daughter and husband.

"Ready or not here we come." Grace giggled. The three of them walked toward's there little home hand in hand when they see a carriage in front of there house. "Wait." March held her daughter back. Grace looked at her father.

"Whose carriage is that?" Grace asked her parents. "The Queen's." Jefferson answered. "In our house?" Grace asked in disbelieve. "Do you know her?" Grace asked her dad. "Of course not." Jefferson tried to clam his daughter down and smiled at her. "Now listen carefully. Hey. I want you to stay hidden in the woods with your mom," March looked at her husband disbelieve. 

"Like our game." Jefferson smiled at Grace. Grace looked at bit scared. "I'm gonna find out what she's doing here." Grace nodded. Jefferson started to walk to there house. "Wait." March said. "Why can't I come with you? You know about my magic. If she tries something I can help." March said not trusting the Queen alone with her husband. 

"March. Hey baby. It's fine. I can't have you neer the Queen. She already tried to get your magic and now thinks your dead. If you just come out off no where she will go after you again and maybe the Dark One will too." Jefferson grabbed March's face. He kissed her softly. "Just calm down. I want you and Grace to be save." March pulled him in for a hug.

"Okay." March placed her hand on his cheek while nodding. "I trust you. I love you My Mad Hatter." March pulled him in for another kiss. "I love you too." Jefferson let go of his wife and walked away. March stood next to Grace holding her hand. They looked at Jefferson. Jefferson looked back at them and gave them a smile. "Come baby." March and Grace walked into the forest. 

As Jefferson waked into his house he saw the Queen stand in the middle of his house with the doll March made for Grace as a birthday gift.  He closed his door behind him. "I'd like to say you're looking well, Jefferson. But I'd be lying." The Queen said to him. "Looks like when your wife died things went back hill." The Queen smirked saying 'your wife' "Poverty doesn't suit you."

"What are you doing her, Regina?" Jefferson asked while putting away his basket. "I have a job for you." The Queen said. "I don't do that anymore." "Yes I heard you hung up your hat, why? Is it because of your sweet daughter Grace?" The Queen mocked a sweet voice at the last sentence. "Because of my work, she lost her mother." Jefferson lied, knowing his wife is with Grace at this very moment.

"I don't want her to lose her father, too." Jefferson said to The Queen. "So now you're foraging for fungus." Jefferson gave her a 'Meh' look. "What kind of future does your daughter have here with you?" The Queen asked. Jefferson looked down. "Do this one last favor for me." Jefferson looked at her. "And you can give her the life she deserves." Jefferson took a few steps towards Regina. 

"That's why I'm staying." Jefferson told Regina. "You don't abandon family. That's" Jefferson came closer to The Queen's face. "What she deserves. Now please leave." Jefferson walked away from her. "All I need is your special skills to get me somewhere. Somewhere you've been before."

"Do it and I can change your life." Regina said while handing Jefferson a note. Jefferson took the note and looked at it. "What business could you possibly have there?" Jefferson questioned The Queen. "Something of mine was taken and found its way over there. I want it back." 

"Then find someone else to get it." Jefferson gave the note back. "I see. Hard living has strengthened your resolve. I'm sorry, I couldn't convince you. But I understand. There's nothing more important than family." Regina smiled a fake smile at him and walked away. She leaves Jefferson in his house. Now he waited for his wife and Daughter to come back.