FOUR. The Twins & David Nolan ✔️

Edited ✔️

I don't own anything but my idea's and my wonderland characters.

[Chapter 4]

"They are my friend's and I love them

"They are my friend's and I love them."

———

May was walking to the Hospital to visit some old friends of hers in the asylum. 

She walked inside and walked to a door. She inserted the code and walked down the stairs.

"May! You know no visitors. The brothers are unstable so it's not save." The desk lady said.

"Don't worry. They won't hurt me. I'm like there sister." May said, winking at the woman. She walked past the desk and walked to a door. The closer she got to the door the louder the laughter was.

She always had the key of the door so she could always enter. She opened the door and looked at the twins sitting in the room.

They looked at the door and jumped up. "MARCH!" They yelled, happy to see her.

"Hey Peter, Parker." May hugged the twins. "Its Dee and Dum silly!" The twins told her at the same time.

Peter and Parker (ten points to Hufflepuff ('cause turns out y'all are Hufflepuffs

Peter and Parker (ten points to Hufflepuff ('cause turns out y'all are Hufflepuffs. Makes my HuffleHeart Proud 🖤💛) if you get the reference) were found by May near the forest past out. When they woke up they didn't know where they were and said they where storybook characters. People thought they were insane.

After years with Dr. Hopper in therapy they sent to the asylum. There they slowly started to lose hope, to ever get out and started to hallucinate. They would be aggressive against people or would trick them into little pranks. May has always been there for them so they trust her and leave her alone.

After a while of talking and games - like monopoly that May took with her - May heard voices upstairs.

"I'll look what's going on. Bye guys." May left and went upstairs.