FOURTEEN. Broken

I don't own anything but my idea's and my wonderland characters.

-------------

"Here we are, Together as one

"Here we are, Together as one."

-------------------

Wonderland

As Jefferson, Cat and Tweedle Dum walked out the room they where met with guards of the Red Queen.

"Ahw, Mouses." Cat muttered as they turned around and ran. The guards fallowed them and soon they were cornered. "What now?" Jefferson asked. "Hey! Down here!" A small but familiar voice said. The three looked down and saw The Dormouse. "Take this I have a way out!" The dormouse held up a mushroom that Tweedle Dum split in three. They took a bite and shrunk.

They followed the Dormouse outside the Red Queens castle as the mushroom slowly stoped working. They found Tweedle Dee and the White Rabbit. "Oh Thank Time you're okay!" The White Rabbit said hugging the three.

"Now, Let's get you back t-" The white rabbit wasn't able to finish his sentence when purple cloud came towards the group. Everyone was in shock not knowing what to do, and soon. The cloud covered them, and everything went black.

---------------------

Enchanted Forest

March was still sobbing, sad she lost her family. Her daughter, Her husband, Her friends. She was all alone. The door opened and in walked Regina. She crouched next to March.

"Look at you, all sad. So alone. Well it's not that you are going to remember that." The evil queen laughed and took a hair from March. She cursed it.

"We don't want you to be all powerful in this new world. So, How about? Only If you remember who you are - what you aren't going to do. - Then magic will be back, and the curse can be broken." Regina looked evilly at March who looked back sad.

"And the only way you fully remember, is with a true loves kiss. And spoiler, Mr. Charming and Snow White don't have the true's love. HA!" Regina smirked but that soon disappeared as she was chocked.

"You'll lose Regina. You will pay for everything you did to me, to everyone." March let Regina go and started crying again. "Wow, you really are crazy."

Regina walked out with March's hair and walked towards the place were her spell was going to be created.

---------------

StoryBrook

"What do you mean it didn't work!?" Jefferson shouted in anger. Soon the sound of Regina went trough the phone. "It isn't the true's love." Jefferson was confused. "What do you mean!?" "There is a stronger love, Something more powerful." Regina said.

Jefferson looked at May. "I know what it is." Jefferson said before hanging up. He walked to May. He kissed her before, but not on the lips. She woke up and screamed his name, but it didn't fully worked. So this had to be it.

Jefferson neared to May and slowly kissed her lips.

Jefferson pulled away and looked at May.

But She didn't wake up.

Jefferson looked down. He let a tear fall when he heard a voice.

"That just gave me Snow White memories." May - or now March. - Groaned. Jefferson looked at March. "March?" Jefferson asked hoping she remembered. March nodded.

Jefferson smiled so big. And hugged March. He kissed her again and a powerful red aura escaped March. They broke apart when the phone rang again.

March looked at Jefferson and picked up. "Hello?" March answered. "Yeah! I-I know. Emma I'm coming. Don't worry, I'm coming." March hung up.

"Jefferson, The Curse."

"It's broken."

-----------------------

That's it Dreamers. Book one is done! I'm sorry it's so short. School's been an ass. I wrote this chapter in my French class because We had free time. SO! Next book will be longer and less skips, because March is an inportant character!

I'll edit my mistakes and stay tuned for the next book! Bye and thx for reading!