Story's Description

Fifteen years ago, an invasion by the witches, vampires and half-demons disrupted the silence of  Euphrosyne.

Ezekiel Tobit, a name given by a Friar to the ten months old baby left outside the church. He lived in the orphanage, until incidents with the demons brought him to live  inside the Seraphim Knight Academy which was run by monks and priests, teaching demi-angel and demi-creatures with physical and spiritual fighting techniques.

Ezekiel, obviously has a Dark Half (a lost demon soul inside a human body).

There are other 5 persons who have Dark Halves. The incidents about the possession of demon souls to human bodies happened during the invasion that took place in Euphrosyne fifteen years ago.

Despite being shunned by many, Ezekiel has a dearest friend, a blonde fifteen year old named Judiel, an infamous demi-angel who's a son of one of the archangels, Zadkiel.

During his first encounter with a demon, he met Lucia, a demi-demon who mistook him for being someone else, making him her slave. Lucia is a demon Royalty, a daughter of Lucifer, and she is hunted by the Seraphim League (a league of knights who hunts and kills demons).

There were also creatures related to demons. If someone gets a taste of a demon blood; if that person is a human; he is either turn into a ghoul, vampire (a quarter demon), harbinger, or if not, it kills the person. If a woman is willing to trade her soul to a demon, then she's a witch.

So the story goes on like this. . . Ezekiel Tobit coercively becomes Lucia's slave, there's only two things he can do, it is either to sever the bonds between them or to deliberately accept the fact.

He has also another mission, a mission to protect the woman who bears the hope of humanity as ordered to him by Rafael, a high ranking angel; one among the archangels. Mary, the bearer of hope is hunted by demons. The league interrogated her and concluded that she's lying. In the end, Ezekiel is forced to protect her, now, he has a demon Royalty and the bearer of humanity's hope to protect, plus two leagues are after him, the Seraphim League and the League of the Dark Knights.

Will Ezekiel vanquish these ordeals? Or will he fall into the depths of being a failure.