The BabySitter👶🏼

Lisa's POV

5k to 20 k a week huh? Dad never said that to me. What the hell ! Bish money money! What a turn of events!

"Who said that a 23-year-old women doesn't need a baby sitter. Right chipmunk?", my face lit up and now I'm standing with hands on my waist feeling like I've won a lottery. Now this is what we call an easy money job.

" huh?? a yeahh that's r-right! 23 years old nowadays n-needs a babysitter. So where is she Sajangnim?" My sister is so cute!

"She's in her room, or in a mall wasting money, or on a beach with her friend Jisoo, or drunk somewhere,or flirting with boys. You choose", his face is now serious, he really is scary.

Woah! she's a fucking spoiled brat like me! what a fucking coincidence maybe I can teach her how to become like me and we will rule the world!

"I already hired maids to look after Jennie and a personal body guard, but they didn't last a week bwaahahahhaha, that brat is something."
Here we go again his laugh is scary. How can he change his emotions that fast tho.

"I heard that you do boxing ? martial arts? is that true". Now his face is emotionless what the fuck.

uhuh! That's one of my talent dude, I even beat bad boys in clubs and won various competitions when my mom is still alive! 💪

"Ahh yes that's true. Can I use that to your daughter if she didn't behave?". Both of them burst into laughter. What so funny about that?

"Hahaha just don't over do it...or else I'm the one who will kill you Lalisa. She's my only daughter and my princess." He is smiling but I can feel chills in his voice. Scary dude.

"Ahh hahaha I'm just joking sir I never hurt a girl before, I always make them happy and satisfied". I wink and give him a meaningful look, but he's not looking at me. Damn. But Chippy kick me hehehe.

"I really like your personality Lisa... You have this bright personality and somewhat prank. Just don't kill each other if you meet. Both of you are brats and I want you two to behave and learn your lessons . If you want anything just call me. Most of the time i will be in my company . Just take care of my only baby Jennie. I'll also inform her that she have a new interesting nanny. And please behave lisa and don't do anything stupid to my daughter or else ". He use his thumb and acted like he slit his throat. Oh shit!

"You can start...Tomorrow Lalisa. I have many things to do." He bid goodbyes to me and Rose'. We went to resto to eat dinner and after that we went to Rose' condo. She's wearing this mask and shades to hide her face from paparazzi.

"You ok lalisa? hahahha Dad really want you to behave and be a good girl huh. I don't know if this silly plan of them would even work in the first place ". We are at Rose' condo. I like this place you can see the citylight from above.

"Yahh unnie I'm wondering why both of them agreed to their bets huh. They are silly." I look at Chippy and shrugged.

"Come here you idiot. It's your fault tho hahhaha. Hmm Me and Dad believes in you Lis. He won't do this if this won't do any good. We love you Lis, you know that. I don't want to see you wasting your life fucking every girls you don't even know and getting drunk like all day and night. Just behave ok?" Rose' hug me tight and so do I. Then suddenly my phone ring.

Mr. Scary Kim😈

Where are you Lalisa?

I looked at Chippy and show her my phone. " Why is he asking where I am Chippy?".

  " I don't know Lis why don't you ask him."
she replied.

Mr. Scary Kim😈

Where are you Lalisa?

                                           At rose's place Mr.Kim ..Why?😊

Why aren't you at my place? Tomorrow is the start of your work ... isn't it Lalisa. If you're still not in my house before 12 am, you're stay here will be doubled and the pay will decrease.😊

What the fuck! "Chipmunk!! this is hell. I thought I could go to a club tonight before my hell year starts ...but this! this text ruined it! wahhhh i hate this". I screamed and throw my phone at the sofa. I just heard Chippy laugh. "Hahahha my poor lalisa! get up already and pack up your things it's already 10 pm. I'll help you Nanny Lalisa hahahha". I tried to slap her butt but she's fast.

1:00 am

I'm at my room now lying in bed, in Mr. Kim's mansion, texting my dad about what happened. but He's not responding! This shit is tiring! I don't even know where to start. ughh fuck this lalisa just sleep already! I turn off the lights and played my playlist and look outside the window.

"Aigoo...You can do this Lis... this will be a piece of cake. Mr. Google will help you,and besides you are sexy and popular, and talented hahahha". I tried to calm myself. I still can't believe that I became a babysitter in a blink of an eye. "Maybe this is a dream ??". I pinch myself to make sure. It hurts."Ahhh i hate this. Tomorrow is the start huh. hmmm Jennie Kim. I hope she's hot hehehe". I can feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier so i let myself travel in the dreamland.

a/n yow yow yow sorry for the errors vote and leave comments to improve this story. I'm open for suggestions😁❤❤