Daisy🌼🌼🌼

Jennie's POV

hmmm what is that smell... it's making me hungry.  

ahh I'm dreaming of delicious food because I didn't eat my dinner yesterday. 

But I want to sleep more. Don't want to get up.

"Jen..Princess wake up".

That voice...is that from stupid lalisa? 

I don't know if I'm dreaming or not..my lids that were drooping and leaden with sleep is now slowly opening ...I want to check if that pervert really tried to sneak in my room and do unimaginable things while I'm sleeping. I remove the thick black-cottoned blanket that's covering my face and my whole body, letting it slides near my grumbling stomach.

My eyes greet the sunshine coming from the wide opened-window beside me... I slowly rubbed my eyes with my knuckles. Trying it's best to adjust from the sudden appearance of the mild sun rays.

 When is the last time I woke up and see these heartwarming view? 

The scent of the newly cooked food is still present and is making me more hungry. I sit up and stretch my arms above my head and yawn... my puffy eyes are still pinned to the calming scenery outside. I let out a long sigh.

Aigoo I'm sure I closed the curtain yesterday before sleeping...so why is it wide open.

 It reminds me of my younger times...Dad will wake me up and give me breakfast in bed. Then I'll go out and play with Jisoo Unnie.

Ugh, I miss those times. 

Then a bunch of flowers, sitting in a light blue-vase on the top of my small cabinet catches my attention...a smile slowly crept on my dried lips.

"Daisies, my favorite

"Daisies, my favorite. Thanks, dad it's pretty."

Dad knows to make little surprises sometimes. 

Who else will know that I love this cute daisy's right?

I lift my right hand and let my fingers run to my disheveled hair from sleep and yawn again.  

I can hear the carefree songs of the birds playing in the branches of the trees outside and... soft chuckles... coming from my left side of the bed. Those chuckles bring me back to reality. So I let my curiosity lead my head to look at the direction where the chuckles came from.