Chapter 1 - The naughty prince

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction, and not related or involved in the Royal Household. All characters, places and events are all created from the author's imagination.

Marcus's POV

I stretched, letting out a yawn as I blinked awake. Throwing the covers aside, I rose from bed and walked towards the bathroom, rubbing my eyes as I went.

Today, I was going to participate in a polo match, to raise money for charitable causes. My team was playing against my best friend's team, Roland Vincent Holmberg, Count of Vasaborg.

A lot of people were going to watch our match, as well as my parents, King Ludvig VI Andrew and Queen Ester Cornelia of Sweden and my younger sister, Princess Matilda. So it was an important match for me.

After getting ready, I left the palace. As soon as I arrived at the destination, the paparazzi rushed towards me, asking questions or taking photos. My bodyguard, Tony Warner helped me to walk away from them.

After changing my clothes, I went towards my white horse, Thunder.

"My boy." I said softly, stroking his mane. "We will win, Thunder, won't we?" I added, smiling.

"For winning, you don't just need a well-trained horse, but you have to be a keen player as well. Am I right, Your Highness?" My friend, Roland said teasingly from behind me.

"You are right, Count. But fortunately, the player is the best as well." I replied as I turned around and gave him an arrogant smirk. He shook his head, grinning. "By the way, good luck. You will need it." I winked at him.

"We will see." He said, giving me a cocky smirk and walked away.

Our team beat Roland's team four to three-and-half. The teams helped to raise an undisclosed amount of money for two of the charities, which I was patrons of.

After the trophy ceremony, I went towards the tent to change my clothes. I was drenched in sweats.

I put on a white long sleeve t-shirt and black denim jeans.

"Congratulations, my love!" Wilma exclaimed happily as she walked in and brushed her lips against mine

Wilma and I met at the party a year ago. Wilma won the Miss Sweden title last year. She was my on-off girlfriend. She had blue eyes and blond hair. She was so beautiful and sexy.

"Thanks, baby." I said, holding her against me and gave her a provocative grin.

"Let's celebrate your victory." She purred, giving me a seductive smile as she slid her hand under my shirt.

I grinned and smashed my lips against her soft red lips, kissing her in a demanding kiss. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and lifted her up, still kissing her eagerly. She wrapped her legs around my waist and gripped my hair tightly. I placed her on the table and slid my hands under her skirt as I moved my lips down her neck, placing several kisses.

I removed the strap of her top, licking, biting her skin. She moaned, gripping my hair as I pressed my member against her stomach.

I pulled back as someone cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, Your Highness, but His Majesty calls you." Tony informed.

"Ok, I am coming." I informed as I adjusted my shirt. He nodded and walked out.

"I will take a rain check, baby." I stated and planted a chaste kiss on her lips. She pouted and climbed down.

****

I woke up with a pounding headache the following morning. Last night, I invited my friends to a nightclub to celebrate my victory. So I went to bed late.

After taking a shower, I put on a black shirt and light blue ripped jeans.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and looked at the screen. The message was from Roland.

'Patience isn't your cup of tea. Huh?:D'

I raised my eyebrow in a questioning expression. What is he talking about? Then my phone buzzed again. He sent me a link. I ran my hand through my hair and tapped on the link.

Royal celebration

HRH Prince Marcus of Sweden was spotted while making out with his model girlfriend, Wilma Nilsson in the tent after his polo match.

Prince Marcus has participated in a polo match, to raise money for charitable causes. His team beat Roland Vincent Holmberg, Count of Vasaborg, the Prince's partner in crime and best friend's team four to three-and-half. The teams helped to raise an undisclosed amount of money for two of the charities, which I was patrons of. But it seems the naughty prince won twice yesterday.

****

Fuck! I cursed as I looked at my photos with Wilma while making out. When my father saw these photos, he would get furious.

Unfortunately, today my father had to attend a royal event, and I was accompanying him. There was going to be a lot of journalists. So I couldn't avoid my father's lectures today.

I frowned and put my phone into my pocket. I decided not to join my parents and Matilda for breakfast. It would give me some quiet time before my father's lectures started. So I went to the kitchen. I needed a cup of coffee to wake up totally and the painkiller.

As I walked into the kitchen, the maids stopped what they were doing and bowed to me.

"Your Highness, would you like something?" One of them asked me, giving me a polite smile.

"Yes, I would like a cup of coffee, painkiller and something to eat." I replied. She nodded.

I sat on the bar stool while waiting for them to bring my orders. The maid placed a cup of coffee in front of me on the table.

"Thanks." I gave her a playful smile.

"You are welcome, Your Highness." She said and gave me a shy smile.

"Marcus!" My father shouted in frustration behind me when I was having my breakfast.

Shit!

I took a deep breath and stood up. I turned around and faced him.

"Dad, good morning." I gave him an innocent smile.

"Cut this crap, Marcus! I saw the magazines. As always you made the front page." He snapped, his face red with rage.