Chapter 1- The beginning....

Narrator's POV:

"There are different people in Magic High. Magic High has so many different creatures, some of them can be humans, and some of these creatures have powers never seen before!! Oh look!! There's a wolf!!" The news lady said, pointing to a male werewolf. He growled at her. "I'm a WEREwolf not a wolf!!" He yelled at her in anger, he then stormed off into the school. The news lady sighed. "You can come to Magic High but.... you will be coming at your own risks.... This is Dove Sowers signing off." She said, and Luna turned off the TV. "Come at your own risks." Luna mocked. "Yeah right. This school isn't half bad compared to Lecture high, they literally are the worse school!!" Luna complained, she grabbed her stuff and went to go to her roommate's room, Ru Valebrokk(RuValebrokk)

Luna's POV:

"Ru!! Hurry Up!! We're only getting new dorms!! We'll still be able to see each other!!" I yelled outside of her room door. My younger twin sister, Irene, had already left our dorm with her girlfriend, in each dorm there is four people in each dorm, I think I might be in Ru's dorm again.

"Luna I don't wanna leave!!" Ru complained from inside her room. I sighed and facepalmed. I knocked on the door twice and she opened the door, she looked sad and angry, we grabbed our stuff and left to the library where all the students were going to have to wait to figure out where there new dorm.

—————————————
Hey everyone!! This is the first chapter and These are the people who will be in this story!!

a_cringy_gay_boii
ThulienUndomiel
borkborkbo
shy_lapis