Chapter 6- The game (Part 3)

Ru's POV:

I flinched and looked behind me and saw him.... Shad.... the alpha of the wolf pack called "The Howlers" Rochendil bowed a bit to him "Alpha." He said firmly, he was in the Wolfpack?!?! Well I guess that's why he's been trying to get close to me, to try to lead me to them, and I guess it worked.... Shad grabbed me by the neck and a black wolf barked at the alpha, he seemed to be new, I saw him in my class the other day, I believe he is a transferred student. His name is Bork, he's a nice kid and he's pretty smart, but he always speaks to people is dog language, the only time he doesn't is when he's speaking to a close friend or to a teacher. Rochendil looked at Shad with wide eyes. "Alpha what are you doing?!" He asked in shock. Shad looked at Rochendil "Shush Delta." He growled at Rochendil. "She's an omega and she has to learn her place in this school." He said to Rochendil, Rochendil  growled a bit. Shad was the biggest and strongest creature in our school.

Rochendil growled at him and punched Shad and Shad let go of my neck.

Rochendil went to my side and kept me safe from the punches for his pack though, Shad tried punching him and Rochendil almost made Shad pass out, Shad growled and let him become alpha, while Shad became a delta again.

Rochendil made the pack leave besides Bork. Bork was pretty shy and stayed close to a little kitten he had in his bag. Rochendil told Bork to go to the nurses office since he had gotten beaten up by Shad.

Rochendil and I went to the dorm....

—————————————

Me Irl: end of this chapter!! JeonKimCarla I will add you soon!! shy_lapis I will add you as well!!
Ru Irl: •w•
Ru and Rochendil: *reading the script again*
Luna and Hunter: *eating their lunch*