Chapter 7- The nurse and the Ferret

Rochendil's POV:

I told Ru that we were going to the dorm, but I wanted to make sure she was okay so I was taking her to the nurse.
~10 minutes later~
Bork was being patched up, he had a few scratches here and there, but nothing too serious. Ru made me get bandaged by the nurse all around my waist, she had to bandage her wrists and got ointment on her neck and we went back to the dorm.

~20 minutes later~
Luna was laying on the couch with a blanket, while Hunter played on the TV. There was not a single word from them.

Luna's POV:

I was bored so I had started to watch Hunter play, it was more than doing nothing, Hunter had taken all my things and wouldn't give them back, so I watched him out of boredom. I looked up to see Ru and Rochendil, Ru had bandages on her arm and I sat up. "What happened to you two?!?!" I asked them worried, and ran to hug Ru.

Hunter's POV: (Hunter is a perv.)
I saw Luna run over and hugged Ru, it seems like they're really close friends, I still haven't shown any of them, besides Rochendil, my other form, see I'm a ferret, I'm naturally a black ferret with a bit of white, but in the winter I completely turn white. I looked at Luna and Ru hugging and smiled, I saw that Rochendil had bandages around his arms and waist, I paused my game and went over to him. "You okay??" I asked him and he nodded. "Shad isn't too anymore." He said smiling. I tilted my head a bit and accidentally let my ears and tail pop out. "How come??" I asked him curiously. He looked at me and smiled. "Because I'm top now." He said with a grin.

——————————
Me Irl: ROCHENDIL STOP GRINNING!!

Rochendil: OH C'MON DIRECTOR!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!
——————————

I smiled at Rochendil and then looked at Luna and Ru, they had sat on the couch. Luna has the blanket around her, Yeah after we left the gym Luna almost fell down a flight of stairs but I caught her and then continued to run, I think she got sick since she was chasing after me with water all over her since someone poured water on her.

I could hear Luna sneeze and I couldn't help but laugh, she had sneezed quietly and like a kitten.

She looked and me, she seemed to be a bit embarrassed and she smacked me and went to her room.

Luna's POV:

Can I kill Hunter?? Probably not cause he's a ferret and that's unfair. Ru followed me to my room. "aweeeee!! Does someone want to hug the ferret??" She teased me, she knew I had a thing for Ferrets, I mean come on, their too dang adorable, not Hunter, Hunter is weird. I looked at the time. "Angie and Sav are about to go on a date." I said giggling to myself. Ru tilted her head. "What was that??" She asked me. I shook my head while smiling "nothing." I said calmly and walked to my closet to change. Ru left my room closing my door.
(Her outfit)

I looked at my outfit and my shorts, the hoodie was big and baggy on me, it even covered my shorts

I looked at my outfit and my shorts, the hoodie was big and baggy on me, it even covered my shorts. I heard my door open. I looked to see who it was and it was Hunter. "Ru, Rochendil, and I are gonna watch a movie, wanna join us??" He asked me and I nodded, I went with him to the living room.
(Ru's outfit)

(Rochendil's outfit)Just imagine a black hoodie saying "let me be with my love for sleep

Just imagine a black hoodie saying "let me be with my love for sleep."

(Hunter's outfit)
A black version of Luna's hoodie and he's wearing white sweatpants for some reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.....

Keep going

Me Irl: Cliff hanger. >:3
Ru Irl: Pwease don't do this to meeeeeeeeeee!!
Me Irl: Fine.
~The Movie~
————————————

Ru's POV:

I had grabbed the popcorn, the chips, all the snacks that I knew everyone liked.

Luna and Hunter sat down on the couch, Rochendil put on the movie called "The Lord of The Rings" something I've watched many times and loved!! Luna has watched the hobbit, she liked one of the characters.

~couple of hours later~

Rochendil's POV:

Luna, Hunter, Ru, and I had went to bed, we had planned that tomorrow we would go hang out at the café down the street, I believe it's called "Carla's Sweets", I believe it's run after a girl in our school named Carla, the café is pretty small but they make the best cakes!! And you also get to pet all the animals there!!

Luna's POV:

Yes, I'm very excited tomorrow though....

I'm still very leery about Hunter. Sure he's a nice guy,(and a ferret) but he always seems so off.... it's like he has mood swings.... He's just unpredictable to me. He could be nice and then be mean the next second, it kind of confuses me and I don't know what I should think about him anymore. Either way I should get some rest, though I think Hunter got a bit shorter, either that or Rochendil, Ru, and I all got taller durning the movie, which is physically not possible. I got in bed. I heard someone come in my room and turned on my lamp to see Hunter as a ferret, he seemed scared and went up on my bed. He curled up into a ball on my bed and I turned off the light. He was really fluffy and I petted him as he slept until I fell asleep.