Chapter 10- NANI?!?!

~Several weeks later~ (Winter Break)

Luna's POV:

So, Ru and Rochendil were going to the café.... leaving me with Hunter, or baby Hunter. So a lot has changed, Hunter has been changed a week ago by our teacher, Ms.White and Mr.Black, our potions class teachers, had accidentally gave him the wrong potion and he accidentally spilled it on himself.

Hunter came over to me, he seemed to be crying and I picked him up and carried him around the dorm. He seemed to be acting more like a baby through out the past couple of days. Hunter finally fell asleep in my arms and I put him on my bed and covered him with a soft blanket. I sat down next to him on the bed reading Ru's story "One Big Leap" again, I love her story and it's spectacular. Hunter woke up and rubbed his eyes and looked at me, he tilted his head just a bit, he seemed very confused and went into my soft blanket, as if he was trying to hide from me. I put my book down and uncovered him and put him on my lap. "Why hello there....!!~~" I said in a sweet voice, he was a 4-year-old now after all. And besides, he's adorable!!

He laid on top of me and cried a bit time to time, but I just held him in my arms while singing a soft lullaby

He laid on top of me and cried a bit time to time, but I just held him in my arms while singing a soft lullaby. He calmed down every time.

~Hours later~

Hunter's POV:
I can't stop acting like a kid!! >:< Luna is super nice to me now though.... so I guess it's okay.... I played with a teddy bear that Luna gave to me. Luna was reading aloud to me as I listened,
*WARNING THIS IS A SMALL SPOILER TO THE BOOK THAT RuValebrokk MADE CALLED "ONE BIG LEAP"!*
"I could just see Hrafn, making heart shapes with his wings, trying to catch my attention..." she said.
*Spoiler is over*
I smiled and giggled, I climbed onto her head and Luna walked out of the room while I was on her head. Ru and Rochendil had came back.

————————————I ran out of ideas and I'm trying to post every week

————————————
I ran out of ideas and I'm trying to post every week. Sorry for the wait for this chapter hopefully none of you try to kill me. •~•

Anyways-

Luna: *playing with the baby we made look like Hunter* Your so precious and cute!! >w<

Hunter: *annoyed and wants to be recognized*

Baby Hunter: Ba!! 🌟w🌟

Ru: *picking up her bow and arrow and teaching Rochendil how to shoot an arrow*

Hunter: *lonely potato*

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed and I love you my little stars!! Bai!! >w<