Chapter 9- Please....

~New POV Unlocked~

Ardat Lili's POV:

I watched as customers sit at a table. I saw my boss give two girls to people some animals. Hmmm, must be two special people.... maybe.... maybe I can kill them....

Luna's POV:

I look around, Rochendil and Ru had walked to the forest side of the café, I know where the forest side was, it had deers there, ravens, baby bears, bunnies. I did see Ru write down what Tilly had said. I walked with Hunter to the where the snowy biome. I saw Hunter turn into a ferret and jumped around in the snow, I bet Carla had used some magic to make it snow in here forever. I watched Hunter as he jumped around, playing in the snow. I turned into a white cat and played with him, we did go back around 40 minutes later to order some food and take some food back to the dorm. We all had decided to eat at our dorm since Ardat Lili kept looking at us strangely time to time.... it was like she was planning something....

Once we got back to the dorm I grabbed my Carmel Frappuccino extra whipped. I started to drink it with a slice of vanilla cake I ordered and sat down on the couch near the coffee table. Hunter grabbed his stuff, a mocha latte with a apple pie, Rochendil had ordered ice tea, with Apple pie as well, last but not least, Ru had gotten Oreo Bubble Tea, with a splice of Oreo cake. Yeah don't blame her, she just loves Oreos.

We had a knock on the door and I went to go open it. "Hello there!! My name is Kaiya!!" A voice said and I looked down, it was a young blonde hair girl with gray eyes, she was wearing a blue headband, a blue sweater with a gray shirt, she was wearing short white pants, and blue and gray shoes. "Hello Kaiya." I said to her, she turned around when someone called her, it seemed to be her older sister, she waved bye and ran off to her, I closed the door and started to have a random conversation with Hunter.
————————————

Hmmmm.... HMMMMMM!! >w<
Oh I'm evil.

Go follow:
a_cringy_gay_boii
RuValebrokk
shy_lapis
JeonKimCarla
borkborkbo

^w^ Bai my little stars!!