Chapter 2- WHAT?!?!

*new POV unlocked*

Ru's POV:

I walk all the way to the first floor, past the swimming classroom, past biology, and past by the cafeteria, and Luna and I were at the library.

Luna and I went up to the teacher that had our new keys, luckily we were in the same dorm again, just not with Irene ad Jinsen. Luna and I found out we would have to dorm with some boys, and that's not rare, actually it's pretty common, but I'm hoping they aren't the two guys who tried pouring water on Luna and I.

Luna's POV:

Welp, I'm doomed. Why do I have to roommate with two guys?? Well at least I got Ru, and I swear if Ru bails out on me Imma figure out a way to emotionally kill her for an hour. (Ru if your reading this you better watch out.) Ru and I start to walk to our new dorm, thankfully it's on the first floor. Ru and I walk into our dorm and see two guys. One was sleeping on the couch.

Another male enters the room and glares at me. "Well isn't it the two girls that escaped our trap the other day." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Your trap sucked, don't make me kick you in the stomach again." I growled at him. He laughed. "I liked to see you try, kitten~" he said, oh he did not just call me a kitten. I went up to him and slapped him, I turned around and he petted my head. My eyes widen and then I shut them, I started to purr, man why did this feel nice?? "Let's start over, shall we kitten?? My name is Hunter, Hunter Facilier. (don't judge me Ru.) The one on the couch is name Rochendil Thialfisson." Hunter explained. Huh, Hunter Facilier, nice ring to it.

*new POV unlocked*

Hunter's POV:

Man she's a fighter!! I've never met a fighter like this before.... well she's like a cat.... hmm maybe I can use this to my advantage.... (Lord save Luna and Ru, one vote= one prayer to save Luna and Ru from Hunter and Rochendil....)