3

THIRD PERSON

Y/N walks into a small and quaint coffee shop. The only other person there was the girl at the counter. Y/N walks up to her and orders her coffee and something for breakfast.

"That will be ten thirty-two." The cashier tells her. Y/N spends a few seconds digging through her wallet before giving the cashier the exact change.

"Your order will be ready soon." She smiles at her. Y/N nods and goes to a table.

After Y/N sits down at a table near a fire place and plays on her phone for a little, the door to the cafe rings. Y/N looks up before immediately looking back down.

Jeon Jungkook goes straight to the counter, not looking around the shop. He spends a few seconds looking at the menu above the counter before ordering. He pays his money and goes to sit down a few tables away from Y/N's.

"That can't be? Can it be? Is that actually Jungkook. The Jeon Jungkook?" The girl quietly whispers to herself, freaking out internally and a little externally.

Jungkook watches the girl a few tables away tap her foot continuously as she types on her phone. He could tell she was an ARMY due to her side glances every few seconds.

YOU
KOOKIE IM FREAKING

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows.

KOOKIE
What? Why??

Jungkook looks at the girl who is typing again. Sure enough, when she's finished typing he receives a message.

YOU
THE MOTHER FREAKING JEON JUNGKOOK IS A FEW TABKES AWAY FROM ME SKSKSNSJ

Kookie
No way! Send me a picture.

And a few seconds later he gets it. On his screen is a photo of him sitting at a table in a small cafe.

"Y/N!" The watress at the counter yells.

"It really is you." Jungkook smiles.

The girl, Y/N, gets up and grabs her tray. She sits back down at the table and checks her phone again.

Kookie
Holy shit u have to say hi to him!!!

YOU
He probably doesn't want to be bothered though. And I really don't want to annoy him.

Kookie
I'm sure itd be fine

YOU
Fine

Wait nevermind

The waitress just called his jame.

And he's not moving?

"What?" Jungkook whispers to himself.

"Jungkook?" The lady at the counter says for a fifth time. Jungkook immediately gets up, puts his phone in his pocket, and walks toward the counter.

"Oh I am so sorry!" Jungkook bows before grabbing its food.

"It's fine." The lady says before going back to the register. When he turns to go back to his seat he catches Y/N giggling.