7

Y/N

"He really told you he likes you?" Hana asks. The three of us walk toward our classes.

"Yes! How many times do I have to say that?" I sigh.

"And here I thought you were going to be alone with six cats." Min laughs.

"Shut up. Just because I don't actively try to sleep with men doesn't mean I'm going to have six cats. Plus, I dress nicely, apparently boys like that." I defend myself.

"You're literally wearing sweatpants and a shirt two sizes too big." Hana points out.

"But it's cute because boys then can imagine me waking up in their clothes and think im adorable." I jokingly point to my head and then back to them a couple of times.

"I think that may have a few flaws but it does weirdly make sense." Min nods.

"Exactly!" I smirk.

"Okay whatever. How long have you known him anyway?"

"Four months-ish." I tell the two.

"Okay. Makes sense. I think that's enough time to develop feelings." Hana nods.

"Me too, me too." Min nods as well.

"Yeah, okay." I roll my eyes.

"Have you figured out if you like him yet?" Min asks, stopping imfront of the philosophy building.

"No. I've started to think about it, but I'm going to try to focus on it tonight." I tell them.

"Okay." They nod.

"I have to go now." Min says, waving to us before entering the building.

"Bye." We wave at her.

"Have you done your grammar work yet?" Hana asks as we start to walk to the English language and literature building.

"Yeah. I did all my homework last night."

"For once."

"Shut up." I playfully push her.

"Can you help me with some of it?" She asks as we walk into our building.

"Yeah, of course.

***

"Finally, I've finished grading all your essays from this past year. All of you have most definitely gotten better at conveying your thoughts. You all have also gotten much better at introduicing topics and transitions. I'm very proud of you and I hope you have all started studying for your finals next month." The teacher tells us all.

"Throughout the next month we will be reviewing stuff that will be on your exams such as sentence structure. I expect you all to do exceptionally well and take many notes. Also please remember we have a feild trip next week. Class dimissed." Professor Kang announces. The students in the class stand up and walk toward the door. I grab my backpack and wait for Hana to pass my row to start walking with her.

"What are you doing tonight?" Hana asks as we walk out of class together.

"I'm going out with my mom around five." I tell her.