9

THIRD PERSON

"Now, why aren't you fine?" Y/N questions.

She was worried about the boy, he was always there when she needed him and she will always be there when he needed her.

"Well," Jungkook starts, "I thought you were going to reject my feelings. Also, I got a ticket to a fan meet for BTS, but I can't go anymore."

"Oh, that sucks." Y/N sighs.

"It does." He nods. "I wanted to give it to you though."

"Oh. Kookie, I can't accept that."

"Then all the money I spent on albums to get that ticket will be wasted..." He trails off.

Guilt starts to swallow Y/N full. He already spent so much money, if she were to say no it would have all been for nothing. "Okay fine, I'll go."

"Good, because I wasn't going to take no for an answer anyways." Jungkook smiles in triumph.

"You were just going to ignore how I felt about taking your things?"

"Exactly, I was gonna zoom right past it and force you to meet your idols."

"You persistent ho."

He gasps, "Now that wasn't very nice! I'm hurt." Jumgkook fakes offense.

"Good." Y/N smiles, leaning back on her bed.

"My poor heart. I-I think you broke it." Jungkook moans.

"Oops." She laughs.

"My love, I will miss you." Jungkook says before crashing to the ground with a bang.

"Oh that performance was wonderful!" Y/N claps. "Almost brought me to tears. Just wish I could see it in person."

"We can see each other after the fan meet. It ends ten minutes after I get off work." Jungkook tells her.

Work. Y/N had forgotten about work.

"When is the fanmeet? Send me the details." She sounded rushed and suddenly stressed.

"Okay?" Jungkook says with a questioning voice before sending over all the details in their chat.

It was in two weeks, on a day she had already marked in her calendar for work.

"I have work that day." Y/N sighs in defeat.

"Can't you ask for the day off?"

"I just started the job, Kookie, I don't think I can."

"Please? For me!" He begs.

"Koo-"

"Y/N, this is your one chance to meet them and speak to them and live your goal of talking to Namjoon about your philosophy stuff. I will not let you miss this!"

"I can try. Okay?" Y/N huffs.

"Thank you." Jungkook smiles one again in triumph as Y/N texts her boss.

A few minutes later there was a bang from Y/N's side of the call.

"Y-Y/N?" Jungkook asks, extremely worried.

"I lost my job on the first day. Why am I so unlucky?" Y/N groans, banging her head on her desk again.

"Oh. I'm so sorry!" The boy starts to ramble a bunch of apologies.

"Kookie, I'm joking. I said it was important and that it wouldn't happen again." The girl slightly laughs.

"Oh thank namjesus." He sighs.

"I got you though."

"I was worried."

"I tricked you." She drags out the last word.

Jungkook, ignoring it, asks "Now, what are you going to talk to each member about?"

"You already know what I'll talk to Namjoon about. I think im going to tell Jin about how much I love and appreciate him. I feel like he isn't shown enough love and he really needs to know how precious he is. Yoongi... What am I going to talk to Yoongi about?" Y/N asks herself.

It always warmed Jungkook's heart to hear about how much she cared for every member.

"The writing process maybe?" He suggests.

"Good idea. I can talk to him about his inspirations and how much time he spends writing. And Hobi, I am just going to shower that little ball of sunshine in compliments. For Jimin... what am I going to say to the mochi? Probably that he is also loved and adored. Honestly it breaks my heart every time I think about how Jimin used to not eat."

"I just realised you're going in the order of the fanchant." Jungkook laughs.

"Yeah? Is there supposed to be a set order?"

"Maybe who you want to talk to the most to least." He suggests.

"Kookie! I told you, I love all of BTS equally." She scold the boy.

"Okay, okay. But you love me more than them, right."

"Let me thing..." She pauses for a minute and Kookie gasps. "Yes of course I love you more. I don't actually know BTS, no matter how much I know about them, they're strangers and thats all they'll ever be."

Oh how wrong you are, Jungkook thinks.

"Okay, continue with what you're going to talk about." Kookie says.

"Taehyung..." She stops for a moment to think. "I want to talk to him about what he has taught me as a person."

"What has he taught you?"

"That information is for Taetae. And for Jungkook, well I've met him before. I wonder if he remembers me? It would be really cool if he did. I would like to scold him for over working himself. It really worries me when I hear about him passing out or close to it."

"You care about them a lot."

"More than words can describe. And you know that." Y/N tells Kookie.

"I know."

"Hey, we have food." Namjoon says, walking into Jungkook's room.

"Okay. I'll be there in a minute." Jungkook waves Namoon off, and he complies. "Y/N, I have to go eat. I'll call you later."

"Actually, I was going to study for a while. And I have to tell my mom I'm meeting BTS."

"Okay. Goodnight then, speak to you tomorrow."

"Goodnight. Kookie."