10

THIRD PERSON
TWO WEEKS LATER

"Y/N, have fun at the fanmeet. Take lots of photos of Hobi for me. Okay?" Min asks for the millionth time.

"Of course. I'll see you two tomorrow." Y/N waves at her two friends before running off campus, she was over the moon excited for today.

She would enjoy the euphoric feeling of being close to them while it lasted. She knew after the meet she would be upset it was over and have a million regrets about things that she didn't do or talk to them about. Plus today was the day she would meet Kookie.

She quickly made her way to the bus stop. She was lucky enough to only have a morning class today, now she needed to get home and back into the city in less than two hours. The bus had just arrived when she got there so she stepped on. Her eyes wandered the bus for a seat but couldn't find one as all the people's seats who had just gotten off were already taken. So, she stood and held on to the metal pole for dear life.

***

"Come on, faster!" She yelled at her legs. She knew the bus was supposed to arrive in a few minutes, but she was still a block away.

"Please!" She begs to the heavens as she turns the corner only to see the bus driving away.

"Fuck!" She screams before pulling out her phone and getting an uber. She would be waiting five minutes before the uber would get there.

She goes onto discord and messages Kookie.

YOU
I missed the bus. Kill me noww

KOOKIE
I'm sure ull get here|
I'm sure ull get h|
I'm sure ull get there on time.

YOU
I'm really worried I won't.

KOOKIE
U will I promise. U remember where to meet?

YOU
At the back near the dumpster. Which I still don't understand why.

KOOKIE
Because they're are going to be fans everywhere, it will be hard to find u. This way its easier

YOU
Yeah. Alright.

I cant wait to meet youuuuu

KOOKIE
I finally get to hug my official unofficial girlfriend

The two had decided to make their relationship with each other official once they met. Jungkook would be taking her on a date. And by that he means he'll be taking her back to the dorms, she'll meet the members, and then they'll hide away in Jungkooks room and order something to eat.

YOU
And I get to kiss my official unofficial boyfriend.

KOOKIE
Ooh I do believe thatz the most important thing on the to do list

YOU
It's number one on mine

Oh my Uber is here

One sec

KOOKIE
K

I would lile to see u as soon as possible. So please dont use the bathroom afterwards