1st day of ageplay part 1

Jonah's pov
Zach's been really upset lately. He's been facing so much hate from "fans," and it's just heartbreaking seeing him like this. Zach's been getting hate about how small he is. So what if he's small? I decided to talk to Corbyn because, Jack's also struggling with hate. Jack's been struggling with hate about his weight. Jack's weight is perfect for his age. "I think I've got an idea for Zach and Jack." I said to Corbyn. "What?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "We can slip them into headspace and they do ageplay." I said smiling. "That's a great idea." Corbyn said also smiling. "I'll find Zach you find Jack." I told him. Corbyn nodded and we walked upstairs to find them. I walked into Zach's room. I heard Corbyn go into Jack's room. "Hey, Zach how are you?" I asked sitting next to him on the bed. "More hate keeps coming." Said Zach with tears in his eyes. "I've told you to ignore it." I said. He puts his knees up to his chest and wraps his arms around them. "Sorry." He apologised sadly. "Give me your phone." I said. "Why?" He asked confused. "I don't want you to read anymore hate. You can have it back tomorrow." I explained. He nods and gives me his phone. "Zach, me and Corbyn were talking about you and Jack. We thought it would be best to make you slip into headspace and be in ageplay. You'll both be away from reality." I told him. He nodded with a look of relief on his face. "Ok, come on." I said as we walked out of Zach's room. We met Corbyn and Jack at the bottom of the stairs. Corbyn went shopping for 2 cribs, 2 pillows for the cribs, 2 duvets for the cribs, 4 pacifiers, 6 onesies, 2 bottles, 2 potties, 5 packs of pull-ups, baby powder, wipes, a diaper bin, a stuffed dog, a stuffed kitten, 2 blankies and a lot of toys. I went throw the process of getting them into headspace.

*Time skip to when Zach and Jack are in ageplay*
Corbyn's pov
I started to set up the cribs while Jonah was putting all the supplies, for a diaper change, into a container. Zach and Jack were downstairs. They were probably playing. We were halfway setting everything up, when there was shouting followed by a load of crying. We ran downstairs to see Zach sitting against the wall and Jack was trying to throw cars at him. Luckily, Jack has always been bad at throwing so, he kept missing Zach. "Jack!" I yelled angrily. "Go away! I'm busy!" He yelled angrily and threw another car at Zach. This time, the car hit Zach's cheek. His cry's became harder. Jonah rushed over and picked Zach up. He held him tightly in his arms. I grabbed Jack's wrist and took him into the kitchen. "Jack, you can't-" I was cut off by Jack biting my hand hard. "Ow!" I yelled in pain. My grip loosened, without me noticing. Jack managed to get away. He ran back into the living room where Jonah and Zach were sitting on the couch cuddling together.

Jonah's pov
I'm sitting on the couch cuddling Zach. He was sitting on my lap and leaning against his chest. "Baby." I heard Jack say. "Jack." I warned as I stop hugging Zach. "But it's true." He said with and evil grin. "I'm not." Zach argued. "You are." Jack said. Zach buried his face into my chest. "Jack, come here right now." Corbyn ordered as he picked Jack up. "NO PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!!!" Jack screamed in anger. Then there was a sound of a smack. Jack clearly just got spanked. "Your alright, bubba." I said rubbing his back. I kissed his cheek. "I'm not otay." Zach said moving his head out of my chest. "Why not?" I asked confused. "When I start feewing better, Jacky will hurt me agwain." Zach replied sadly. I hugged him, again. We stayed cuddling for about ten more minutes until, Jack entered the living room, again. "Zachy, wanna play?" He asked him. Zach hesitated before slowly nodding.

Zach's pov
We started playing cars together. We were playing together for about 25 minutes until, Jacky started getting rough. "Car crash." He said as he smacked mine and his car together. "No." I whined. "Crash." Jacky said again. I moved my car but, Jack's car hit my hand. "Ow!" I yelled holding my hand. It didn't hurt that bad but, there was a bit of pain. "What's going on?" Asked Bean walking in. "Jacky's car went into mwy hand." I replied pointing at Jacky. "Tattletale." He mumbled to me. "I heard that." I said. "Whatever." He said rolling his eyes. Bean grabbed Jacky's wrist and Jacky instantly stood up. Bean smacked Jacky's butt 2 times. "Why two?" Jacky asked. "1 for being rough with the cars, and 1 for calling Zach names." He replied. "It was one name." Jacky said rudely. "Jack, loose the attitude." Bean said strictly. Jacky crossed his arms and sat back down on the floor with me and the cars. "I don't want to play with you anymore." I said before I walk out of the living room. I walked into the kitchen and found Jonnie. I heard Bean telling Jonnie about Jacky being mean to me. "Oh, bubba are you ok? Does your hand hurt from Jack smashing the car into it?" Asked Jonnie. "No its otay." I replied as Jonnie lifts me up. I hug him tightly. He chuckles and hugs me back. He sits down on a chair by the table in the kitchen. He let's me sit on his lap. His arms are around me so I don't fall off. I lean my head against his chest and he runs his fingers through my hair. It was really relaxing.

Word count: 1,017

Heyyyyyy!!!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. There will be a second part for this chapter next. Until the next chapter, bye people.